Doja Cat - "Attention"

kikugalanet

3 hours ago, Born to Run said:

No one in the real world makes music to please the critics.

KbEQVVIE.gif

38 minutes ago, Braz said:

She's on the cover of TTH and had a big video and release budget to impress the critics, sure...

Lmao, I never said they're not trying to make money, I said they're probably going to try and build hype for the album to sell long term and have it be acclaimed as part of the marketing as opposed to making this specific single a quick hit. It's obviously their job to promote it but I don't think it's going to be a Say So type of promo campaign. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex

• professor2000

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Lightbringer007

17 minutes ago, Flocon said:

Well, her tour got cancelled twice (COVID for Hot Pink and Surgery for Planet Her with The Weeknd)

They should have lost a bit money I think

Unless she has an all-inclusive (360) deal, that shouldn’t have impacted the label much I don’t think.

It impacts her pockets the most, but she don’t seem to care, lol.   

This is SOOOOO good. Replaying since last night. :clap3: :loud: :heart:

The song is amazing and so is the video is very late 90s, early 00s. LOVE what she's serving.

26 minutes ago, Jormungand said:

Getting major Little Simz vibes and that's no shade. Wouldn't mind seeing a collaboration between the two. 

oh for sure. sonically and the rap really little simz but still has doja signature singing sound and lil quirky ****.  

She actually did change the single cover, love it. Really like this song, nice work Doja. It’s catchy, but not over the top.

And ya’ll posting about being worried about budget and not charting, typical atrl :bam: Can never just enjoy the music, huh?

Also the piano bit in the intro reminds me of Lana's A&W .

seriously. this album will be her best work. like the best in her career. 

she has been honing her skills for quite long now and it's coming to be real fruitful this time. 

her visions, her sounds, her style, etc. are all HERE. it's very exciting to see her grow and thrive. 

I really like this direction! I have no idea if this will be a hit or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if this stomps all over HP and PH quality wise. Needless to say I'm very excited :allears:

i really like the song and everything but people claiming is such a drastic change from her previous effort or treating this as if it is so experimental... now come on now

ahh, it's been a long ass time since a pop girl makes me this exited for their music :clap3:

Love the song, the MV could have been better.

oh this is a vibe :jonnycat:

also, 4+ minute song :eek:

8 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

more like her Rated R :mandown:

Oh that too

guys this is getting better and better wtf a true definition of a grower :WAP:

when the paint the town red music video continues from attention and her naked scarlet ego look is causing havoc around the city :WAP:

~850K views in 12 hours

Is that good or bad?

This is really good :clap3: 

But i'm afraid it's gonna tank. I mean I didn't even know that she dropped a new single :rip: There was absolutely 0 hype for it

This is GROWTH! So proud of her! Not sure it will be a hit though.

Just now, Sept said:

This is really good :clap3: 

But i'm afraid it's gonna tank. I mean I didn't even know that she dropped a new single :rip: There was absolutely 0 hype for it

Her songs become viral on tiktok before becoming hits...

7 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

~850K views in 12 hours

Is that good or bad?

well it's over

GardenPanty

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.