Doja Cat - "Attention"

kikugalanet

Boring as hell. Just another pop star crying about the fame they were desperately seeking :rip: 

• Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex

• professor2000

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Lightbringer007

I like it and it feels really good to hear Doja obviously address a lot of the talk about her... But, I don't think it's lead single material. It seems like she's been talking about trying to do a big rebrand to emphasize the rap side of her material, and I feel like to really effectively do that you either need to drop some HARD bars or make it a big display of your technical skill. This doesn't really do either and I know she can do both so I'm a bit torn on it.

• Like 2

I fear this is excellent :clap3:

Whoever produced this, yes

Eeeeh. Not really feeling it but I’ll give it a few more listens 

4 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Boring as hell. Just another pop star crying about the fame they were desperately seeking :rip: 

I love when you gay people purposely misunderstand the most basic things. 

• Like 4

This is soo good :clap3: the mv is really good too, will be streaming all year :clap3:

that said I feel like this won’t be promoted like the lead, maybe it’s just an introduction to the era and Pain the Town red (if that’s the name?) will be the lead

I LOVE it :heart2:

Lookin good now my bald head matches my  :katie2:

I know the second verse is gonna go over y’all’s head :eli:

Came here to see if people are convincing themselves that they like this

This is giving Planet Her bonus track teas, it’s extremely boring. Lyrically it’s somewhat interesting I guess but nothing we haven’t heard 100000x before. 

This will probably flop and I hope the album is better cause I’m not feeling this at all. It’s not even giving the “rapstress real music” she swore she would deliver. 

Wait this is really good :clap3:

40 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

The trip-hop dreaminess is so luxe and sophisticated sounding.

Spill

The official cover art (spoiler so I don't risk getting a WP)

Spoiler

FyuED1AWIAAvWbl?format=jpg&name=900x900

:jonny:

this will instantly flop and be demoted to buzz single. then her team will scramble back to the drawing board and make her release something produced by lukasz.

This is excellent :jonny: sounds like good old 2000s and reminds me of Kylie's impossible princess, im ready for her experimental era

This is really good :jonny: it’s scream like one of her soundcloud releases and not a lead, but i actually love this :jonny:

The fact this is so polarizing is the reason she's a genius, imo. Lyrics are good, track is good, she looks good. Interested in how it performs.

yeah, this is fantastic :clap3: she is entering her story telling era and we are seated 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.