• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex

• professor2000

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Lightbringer007

Listened to it and that will probably be the only time I get listen to it.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Love love love it!! 

love the song, love the outfits, love the lyricism

10/10

This feels like such a natural progression for her; love how all the aesthetics & music are coming together into this work of art :gaycat1:

I adore this. The trip-hop dreaminess is so luxe and sophisticated sounding. Very Kendrick/Erykah.

It was the right time for her to pivot musically after two overtly commercial eras (which succeeded at what they set out to do).

• Like 2

9/10 song. Is RCA getting this good Spotify placements or no? I feel like they’re sleeping on this. It should get sent to Urban, Rhythmic, and Pop radio. Just see what they do with it. The chorus is hot and unique :katie2:

Art before the charts! :clap3: But i’m sure she’ll find success

The lyrics are cute and personal.. but girl this is so weak and mid :zzz:

Imagine going from songs like Rules to the masterpiece Need To Know, to... this

If she's happy good for her, but I'm not lol 

1 hour ago, ToraeGilt said:

Atrl praising this song is not a good sign I fear 

Tea. Doja now has to break the curse. :bird:

I'll give it another listen tomorrow but first impression is boring & forgettable

It's amazing. She's a star. She just has the talent and charisma. Once in a lifetime

• Like 1

1 minute ago, giRLbye. said:

I'll give it another listen tomorrow but first impression is boring & forgettable

Cmon it's the lead...yk she'll come harder with the next singles. It's a pretty good song, lovely production too

16 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

I adore this. The trip-hop dreaminess is so luxe and sophisticated sounding. Very Kendrick/Erykah.

It was the right time for her to pivot musically after two overtly commercial eras (which succeeded at what they set out to do).

Yesss this is why I love it. Trip-Hop is one of my favorite genres. She ate this. Such musical progression. 

This board is obsessed with GP and charts of course. But I really don’t care. This song is a masterpiece! 

I’m sure there are more singles coming, but even if they all sound like this I’m here for it.

She is carving a unique lane for herself and I think it’s going to pay off inThe end.

18 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Yesss! Exactly.

Serves album intro, not really single material right now. :chick3:

It’s ok. I like the production and chorus but the verses were meh for me. The final verse was great though. 

Serving sting meets kendrick 

it’s interesting 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.