Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex

• professor2000

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Lightbringer007

2 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

Atrl praising this song is not a good sign a fear 

:rip: 

Think more I listen to it the more I love it. it's probably my favourite Doja Song yet :WAP:

Perched for the MV here we go :duca: 

on the first listen I really hate it, what a shame

I like it, the production is very chill.

But Idk if radio is gonna be on board with this. 

ooof the video giving me the bittersweet Symphony tease :WAP:

Wow what a swerve, Idk how much I'll play it but I respect the hell out of it.

Sick video. Very simple yet so sick. It translates everything Doja has been going about. Reallyyyyy like it. Also, very different approach from the other works from the director (Tuinu? Idk her name lol). Hope to see Doja’s blooded self again in the next video :duca: 

I feel Doja is really saying something with her music and that’s very appreciated. This era will be of great music. 

VIDEO IS A SERVE AS EXPECTED :jonny5:

It's great and I appreciate the blend of styles but I really don't see myself playing it again in the future and I'm not exactly sure if it's single/hit material :katie:  She's definitely the best out of the MPGs when it comes to experimenting/blending genres though and I'm probably not the target audience for this djhgs

For sure would've probably ate this up in the fall but it just doesn't scream summer smash material to me 

Edited by Billionaire

The chorus and second verse is everything. It feels a lot shorter than what it really is.
I'm glad it's not another 2:59 min song there's too many short songs these days.

I love this so much … I …. 
not only is the rapping amazing, but I LOVE the chorus. It’s giving me alternative early 2000’s along with hip hop 😭

I also love the simplicity of the video and how stunning she looks. Idc if the song doesn’t chart high but it’s a good song! 

whys she mia? wheres the new cover? wheres album announcement? wheres a single post announcing its out? 

lOTseJT.mp4 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.