Doja Cat - "Attention"

kikugalanet

The production is so good :clap3:

Not an explosive leader, but it's a great song.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex

• professor2000

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Lightbringer007

I’m glad she still blends genres. This isn’t pop, alternative or hardcore rap. It’s a fusion. And it’s 🔥 

ohhh wow the intro and chorus sound exactly like Ravyn Lenae. 

Good song, but I don’t really vibe with the chorus. Love the versus though, it’s nice to hear something different to Planet Her 

This is so good :jonny5:I love how it doesn't really sound like any trend out there atm, she's just doing her own thing and that's commendable. Her flow and the production is also fire.

I'm kinda obsessed after 2 listens wtf :jonny:Muuuch better than the majority of Planet Her for me.

Not sure about it being lead single material, but I'm here for this sound.

This is really good. One thing I love about Doja is that she is constantly evolving as an artist and she expresses that a lot in her music. No one could pull off her vibe other than her.

And I think it is going to be a hit cause it really stands out for the right reasons. Hard hitting rap verses, a dreamy, catchy chorus with light airy vocals and interesting alternative, old school hip hop fusion production. People are looking for songs that are distinctive and turning them into big hits like for example; Escapism and Boy's A Liar.

Edited by Revel
  • Like 4

the production:jonny5:

really vibing with this

4:37 minutes tho :clap3:we love an artisté 

This Eminem/Kendrick meets Grimes/Die Antwoord meets 90’s hip hop perfection, wow. I was not expecting this at all, I can’t stop listening. 

• Like 2

I just love how this song is a big **** you to the industry and the GP in so many ways.:jonny:

Edited by Puttanesca

Honestly on first listen this is one of the best songs I’ve heard this year. 

whelp this is cute but I doubt I'll listen to it again. 

idk I used to be into this type of hiphop in 2014 Its good but its just not for me anymore. I miss hip hop records that actually make you dance. Anyways back to Doechii I go.

I LOVE this. I was scared from the lyrics and snippets but this just works. It’s perfect. A brilliant curveball and sets Doja apart from her past work without being so out there and too different 

This is so good. The only people who are disappointed listen to mainly mainstream catchy style music like Dua Lipa, Flo, Breerunway, and female rappers like Megan & Cardi. Real rap fans can appreciate this song. :bam:

Edited by Flare

I found a leak on Twitter. Absolutely love it. It’s so moody it’s giving 90’s hip/hop and alternative vibes. The video is going to elevate this so much. The Melodie’s on the hook are hypnotizing.

Atrl praising this song is not a good sign I fear 

Edited by ToraeGilt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.