• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex

• professor2000

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Lightbringer007

forced myself to listen to the leek... this is so good :jonny6:  the chorus and production >>> the verses tho. I feel like the first first needs to grow on me more. 

Not out where I live yet but if it's a return to the same sound she explored on Purr (specifically Beautiful) I can see myself loving it.

The beginning and parts sound like a song I've recently heard but I can't exactly find which song help.

Or is it from a show? :deadbanana4:

A&W :deadbanana:

We need a A&W Remix :eli:

Edited by ddddynamite

Quite instant for me, everyone press that she raps here and let me giggle. :clap3::allears:

3 hours ago, sleepevaded said:

You can tell who’s never listened to a specific side of rap aside from Nicki and whoever else is popular from it on a mainstream level. If you get it, you get it. :bird:

that part.

2 hours ago, Flomik said:

Apparently MV is directed by Tanu Muino (Call Me By Your Name, Wild Side, Up, As It Was)

oh so it’s about to be BIG budget :duca:

Is this the lead single? I love it, this a good album opener, but not sure if this is strong enough for a lead single. 

It's okay but I don't why they would release it as a lead single. I like the sound of Love Life but that doesn't sound like a lead single either, looking forward to that more.

Just listened to it, really good track and brave to change the sound drastically from the pop one of the past eras and the song not being the nowadays usual under 3 min long :jamming:

Edited by The Second Coming
  • Like 1

I dig it tbh :jamming: 

she sounds really corny on this to me and i really can’t see it being a hit 

this reminds me of Ariana’s unreleased Jada for some reason

I've come to the conclusion that this is amazing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.