• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JayG

• Communion

• #Beautiful

• Headlock

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Communion said:

Let alone Max's team had very little to do with thank u, next. Pop Wansel is the album's next biggest contributor after Tommy and BUWYG only ended up on the album cause Ariana got cold feet over putting out Remember - a song produced by Wansel & Scott Storch.

Max and co. have 4 songs on Tun, Pop Wansel has 3 :sherlock:

Pharell overworked the good sis. Scooter must be behind this. :zzz:

9 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Max and co. have 4 songs on Tun, Pop Wansel has 3 :sherlock:

I know, that's why I said what I said about BUWYG. It was supposed to be 4 PW and 3 MM.

Add in that, from what Victoria said about recording Ghostin, there's wasn't much actual time spent in the studio with Max and his team versus the time she spent both with Tommy and with Pop Wansel.

We have songwriter tidbits from people like Jameel Roberts of Ariana in the studio with him and Muni during the sessions in NYC of her crying on his shoulder at the piano when they started to come up with Imagine.

This lines up with what she did with Sweetener - she spent 18 months recording with Pharrell and then recorded all the Max tracks over the span of 3 months from January 2018 to March 2018. 

And this isn't to slight his team. She's very close with Savan and Ilya, but there's a push to get her to go back to working with them when she herself doesn't seem to view their time together as where she can experiment and grow.

Her hard drive has basically leaked online and we've gotten maybe 1 Max-produced outtake out of like 60~ demos.

spacer.png

I think I know the perfect person for that open verse too. Queen of Trap Ariana Grande did THAT :clap3:

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Communion said:

I know, that's why I said what I said about BUWYG. It was supposed to be 4 PW and 3 MM.

Add in that, from what Victoria said about recording Ghostin, there's wasn't much actual time spent in the studio with Max and his team versus the time she spent both with Tommy and with Pop Wansel.

We have songwriter tidbits from people like Jameel Roberts of Ariana in the studio with him and Muni during the sessions in NYC of her crying on his shoulder at the piano when they started to come up with Imagine.

This lines up with what she did with Sweetener - she spent 18 months recording with Pharrell and then recorded all the Max tracks over the span of 3 months from January 2018 to March 2018. 

And this isn't to slight his team. She's very close with Savan and Ilya, but there's a push to get her to go back to working with them when she herself doesn't seem to view their time together as where she can experiment and grow.

Her hard drive has basically leaked online and we've gotten maybe 1 Max-produced outtake out of like 60~ demos.

Got it, thanks sis, I was just confused given the credits :heart:

barbiegrande
4 hours ago, JayG said:

Tea. God what was she THINKING. GURL. I still skip the **** he provided for that album. No wonder all the Max songs became the singles lmao. The rest were absolute TRASH.

Me when I’m off my meds

I love the Sweetener Pharrell tracks but this garbage.

y’all don’t know a vibe If it was to hit y’all.

while it isn’t her best Pharrell moment, I love his contribution + scraps on sweetener. It’s her most different sound to date. 

you pop ponytail stans don’t have taste. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Another day , another horrid Pharrell produced outtake from sweetener surfaces.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, JayG said:

Tea. God what was she THINKING. GURL. I still skip the **** he provided for that album. No wonder all the Max songs became the singles lmao. The rest were absolute TRASH.

This , thank god the label said no to the Pharrell album

This sounds like doo doo

7 hours ago, Communion said:

she spent 18 months recording with Pharrell and then recorded all the Max tracks over the span of 3 months from January 2018 to March 2018. 

she spent 18 months recording those garbage tracks with pharrell and 3 months with Max to release some of her best songs? that tells me all i need to know!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MaxMartin said:

This , thank god the label said no to the Pharrell album

They di the right thig

2 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

she spent 18 months recording those garbage tracks with pharrell and 3 months with Max to release some of her best songs? that tells me all i need to know!

Exactly lmfaoooo

12 hours ago, Communion said:

Not the Max Martin fans already starting their slandering of Sweetener when Sweetener is a cute girl and gave Ariana her artistic moment acclaimed by the GP. :deadbanana4:

Pharrell gave her the ARTS and Tommy would go on to give her the CHARTS.  :siptea:

"Acclaimed by the GP" based on the MAX MARTIN singles the GP heard and saw promoted everywhere. Only the stans know the deep cuts/the whole album lmao.

13 hours ago, JayG said:

13 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

and to think that the max martin tracks were added last minute ish...  :deadbanana4:  its a bad album as is imagine how bad it was before max touched it

borderline>>>the rest of the album except breathin

Dr. Alexander

Max Martin has hundreds of horrendous songs, but as soon as Pharrell has a few misses, his “legend card” needs to be sent back. A joke.

The fact is, Max Martin could never compete with Pharrell. He said it out of his own mouth. His creativity sent Max Martin into a hiatus. Pharrell pushed Ariana into being an artist. Not another run of the mill pop star accompanied by the same run of the mill pop producer. The acclaim was generated because of Pharrell’s input and it won her the GRAMMY.

3 minutes ago, SuperCiC1 said:

borderline>>>the rest of the album except breathin

even borderline sounds unfinished sadly :( sounds like a rough cassie demo recorded in the summer of 2008 forgotten on some hard drive

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.