• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nadiamendell

• Espresso

• ClashAndBurn

• Headlock

Edited by nadiamendell

9 hours ago, spree said:

what Republicans don't understand is that you're born gay, and no removal of pride merch is going to change that.  There were no Pride sections in stores when I was a kid, and I was still gay.  That stuff doesn't change anything.

It’s not the gay part that they really take issue with, it’s trans, drag, pronouns, etc. That’s what’s got them all freaking out. Gays are just along for the ride. 

Know not every heterosexual hates you my beloved gheys. Target is trash for caving into domestic terrorists. But there are a lot of us who want equality for all. Our votes, voices, and coins make a difference too. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

Was this beautiful garment removed? :skull:

target-pride-green-gay-boilersuit.jpg

Looks like “The Price Is Right.”

I went into my local Target this morning and the Pride section was practically empty in the front. They moved it towards the back by the clearance/dressing rooms :deadbanana: 

Why attacking employees? People love punching down 

11 hours ago, Josh said:

people still shop at Target?

absolutely!

The recent developments in this country since 2016 is disturbing to say the least...you can't just say that conservatives are leading this anti-LGBT movement we're seeing, they just happen to be the loudest in the room. You're seeing rights being stripped across the world and I really do worry for all my LGBT brethren. I want to hear more about the coalitions taking shape across the USA that are confronting these these politicians and their donors to not only expose, but to also vote them out of office. 

3 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

There won’t be a civil war. Once conservatives are able to take control again, the liberals will ultimately shrug at the inevitable power grabs and go “What can we even do? Democracy has spoken.”

They care more about preserving civility and norms than about fighting for people’s lives.

LGBTI are first. Once theyre done with us.....they will attack Minorities or Women.
Once Black People-Latinos in the States start to lose all their rights i think things will get real bad and it will lead to some sort of civil war.
I would say im "exagerating" but with these evil politicians u can expect anything. They look straight from the purge.

ron-desantis-laughs-after-signing-the-bill-removing-funding-v0-ea4lwkpw7a0b1.jpg?auto=webp&s=1bc1be4ae72703d26ba4ab194134f08e2c9182f2

Edited by AvadaKedavra

12 hours ago, nadiamendell said:

Now that Roe v. Wade has been overturned, the right had to find something else to pretend to care about. 

Honestly this. I'm a blue dot in an extremely right wing area and the new "hot topic" to hate is the LGBTQ community now that they cannot harass abortion clinics. Fox News, Newsmax, and conservative influencers are constantly covering transgender topics every top of the hour/every youtube video. It's not painting them in a good light either. It's fear-mongering type stories - "They're coming for your sports" "They're coming for your kids" "They're coming for your school curriculum" ....etc.  It doesn't help Thomas' dissent last year when Roe v. Wade was overturned that he wanted to look back into other cases, especially Obergefell v. Hodges. That was almost like a dog whistle from them to start on a new subject to harass because so many people never though Roe could be overturned and now they have a green light that other cases can be overturned as well. Ron DeSantis literally did an interview this week talking about he can see 3-4 justices retiring/dying soon and he could fill those seats with conservative young judges. 

11 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

LGBTI are first. Once theyre done with us.....they will attack Minorities or Women.
Once Black People-Latinos in the States start to lose all their rights i think things will get real bad and it will lead to some sort of civil war.
I would say im "exagerating" but with these evil politicians u can expect anything. They look straight from the purge.

ron-desantis-laughs-after-signing-the-bill-removing-funding-v0-ea4lwkpw7a0b1.jpg?auto=webp&s=1bc1be4ae72703d26ba4ab194134f08e2c9182f2

You think Democrats care about black people? They're <15% of the population and are a guaranteed blue vote no matter who or what. They're genuinely taken for granted the most, and Democrats tailor crime policies to keep them in jail. Joe Biden's Crime Bill and his refusal to take steps towards legalizing marijuana is proof of that. Latinos were completely discounted by Joe Biden as not being part of his path to victory and him writing them off has led to Democrats permanently losing Florida. Joe Biden is locking them in cages and separating families at the border in his continuation of Trump and Obama's immigration policies and there has been ZERO outcry.

There will be no civil war over black people or Latinos either. :dies: 

Now that they stripped women of some of their right they are targeting the gays next. These people won’t be satisfied until we continue to regress

We need this queen back to end the fascists. But seriously...this is getting out of hand.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

You think Democrats care about black people? They're <15% of the population and are a guaranteed blue vote no matter who or what. They're genuinely taken for granted the most, and Democrats tailor crime policies to keep them in jail. Joe Biden's Crime Bill and his refusal to take steps towards legalizing marijuana is proof of that. Latinos were completely discounted by Joe Biden as not being part of his path to victory and him writing them off has led to Democrats permanently losing Florida. Joe Biden is locking them in cages and separating families at the border in his continuation of Trump and Obama's immigration policies and there has been ZERO outcry.

There will be no civil war over black people or Latinos either. :dies: 

Omg we are doomed then :gaycat4: :emofish: :gaycat6: and i wanted to Move to the USA cause my country is falling apart :chick3:
Maybe i should reconsider and move to Germany or Netherlands or New Zealand :gaycat3:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

And people said the gays are gonna be fine after they overturned Roe vs. Wade :deadbanana4:It was SO obvious they're coming for us next. Idiots

7 hours ago, Gaia said:

I think many people are intimidated by what the “gay” image has become and how it’s completely against how they were brought up religiously. 

The image of “LGBT” has sort of transformed from predominately just being about liking people of the same gender to a huge trans activism wave, lots of satanic imagery (e.g. Sam Smith at Grammys), Drag Queens, etc. 

I think a lot of people who are against homosexuality in any form were at least tolerable when it wasn’t so in your face. Now that it’s sort of taken a more radical appearance the people against it feel they have to be more radical against it to prevent it from becoming “mainstream”

Because religious people don’t think it’s a choice but that their kids can be “influenced” to be queer

It has not taken on any “radical appearance.” :rip: LGBTQ+ are literally just more visible now. That is enough to cause these hateful bigots to short circuit.

16 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Maybe we don’t need merch 

This is your takeaway?

3 minutes ago, Headlock said:

This is your takeaway?

Well is it working? Who is benefitting from "Target Pride merch" other than Target? 

Perhaps the article would answer my question, but it is broken.

3 hours ago, Horizon Flame said:

It’s not the gay part that they really take issue with, it’s trans, drag, pronouns, etc. That’s what’s got them all freaking out. Gays are just along for the ride. 

So untrue. They still hate gays, they just cannot attack them yet fully because they have more legal protections that’s trans do not have. Once they are done with trans people they’ll come after the gays by removing marriage and their legal rights. 

10 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Well is it working?

It’s causing right-wing losers to loose their minds, so yes :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.