• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nadiamendell

• Espresso

• ClashAndBurn

• Headlock

:deadbanana2:Do Target Customers have nothing better to do then complain about something that literally don’t effect them. Just stroll to another aisle and get what you came to the store for. Pride Merch ain’t gonna hurt you

• Like 1

wtf is happening in the US tho? people are so pressed about gays as if this is the 80's ?

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, J Legend X said:

wtf is happening in the US tho? people are so pressed about gays as if this is the 80's ?

Now that Roe v. Wade has been overturned, the right had to find something else to pretend to care about. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I'm surprised this hadn't happened already. 

8 hours ago, J Legend X said:

I don't think you can necessarily extrapolate Target's pride section to the answer to this question. At least at the few I go to it's larger than usual, right at the front entrance, and up many months longer than pride. 

8 hours ago, CrimsonX said:

Gay agenda in full swing and being shoved down everyone’s throats.

People have the option not to shop at Target, as opposed to destroying property and getting arrested.

8 hours ago, nadiamendell said:

Now that Roe v. Wade has been overturned, the right had to find something else to pretend to care about. 

Except the trans panic from activists like Christopher Rufo and Chaya Raichik was happening long before the Dobbs ruling.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Except the trans panic from activists like Christopher Rufo and Chaya Raichik was happening long before the Dobbs ruling.

True, but the rhetoric has been noticeably louder since the ruling, and keeps getting worse. It doesn't help that we now have Elon Musk pushing anti-lgbtq conspiracies and letting the right run amok on Twitter. 

Disgusting but not surprising. People are bored with their lives and need something to complain about. Thankfully they have kept a lot of the merchandise up. :giraffe:

13 minutes ago, CrimsonX said:

Gay agenda in full swing and being shoved down everyone’s throats.

Is it tho? Is a Rainbow backpack on a shelve really that triggering to a bunch of Adults:dies: 

• Like 4

But I thought only the left did cancelling and boycotts?

I am genuinely uncomfortable living in this country. Like, this is insanity to me how backwards we continue to move.

• Like 6

The US was honestly one of the leading countries last decade for lgbt support 

The last 2-3 years it went really backwards

Why aren't these people being charged with vandalism?

Caving into their demands, which is becoming commonplace, has set a dangerous precedent.

• Like 9

people still shop at Target?

its actually quite scary here lately :chick3:

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

people still shop at Target?

i go almost once a week

what Republicans don't understand is that you're born gay, and no removal of pride merch is going to change that.  There were no Pride sections in stores when I was a kid, and I was still gay.  That stuff doesn't change anything.

14 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

i go almost once a week

Publix >>>>

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

:deadbanana2:Do Target Customers have nothing better to do then complain about something that literally don’t effect them. Just stroll to another aisle and get what you came to the store for. Pride Merch ain’t gonna hurt you

It’s not target customers. It’s the usual crybaby evangelical conservatives who live their lives off of hating others and making the world a more miserable place. :giraffe: They probably don’t even shop at Target. They’re likely Wal-Mart/Hobby Lobbyists. But they’ll threaten “you lost MY business” at any company that tries to be inclusive in any way, shape, or form.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Not the workers getting attacked :biblio:

This is the only genuine reason that I can understand them removing merch. It costs less to take stock off the shelf than let an employee get violently attacked over some merch.

It's the same reason we aren't allowed to go after shoplifters. It isn't worth getting hurt or killed. 

19 minutes ago, Josh said:

Publix >>>>

idk her, she's not in my state :bird:

Locations[edit]

State Supermarkets as of February 3rd, 2023[1]
(inclusive of other categories)
Florida 854
Georgia 204
Alabama 88
South Carolina 68
Tennessee 55
North Carolina 53
Virginia 19
Total 1,341[1]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.