• Ivan_brit

• unclefloprry

• xicnx

i didn't like the song any song on fn is better than this

40 minutes ago, popmusic said:

About 3.3 - 3.4m unfiltered streams 

Good numbers for a movie soundtrack lead :clap3:

But let's wait to see official numbers :duca:

ot: Both this and Swan Song are great but neither are comparable, totally different sounds and vibes for both songs

Even commercially wise I see this being bigger than SS especially since she's a much bigger name now than she was in early 2019 :coffee:

swan song is trash

this is so much better

also this is miles better than:

- pretty please

- good in bed

- boys will be boys

- we're good

- not my problem

so i'm happy with it being released :clap3: 

watching her in the music video with the black ponytail reminded me so much of Katy. truly her daughter :jonny6:

52 minutes ago, popmusic said:

About 3.3 - 3.4m unfiltered streams 

Currently or predicted by the end of the day?

1 hour ago, mystery said:

Is this with still some time left in the day or what you think it will do overall?

Projected for 24 hours 

• Like 1

Just now, popmusic said:

Projected for 24 hours 

Oh well, that is decent I guess and if filtering is not too bad it would be one of her top debuts. Hope it reaches that number. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Mark Rih said:

Tbh this is fine, more or less what I expected :clap3:

I'm quite disappointed. Dua again has quite low performance in US and Indonesia compared to other regions...

2 minutes ago, popmusic said:

I'm quite disappointed. Dua again has quite low performance in US and Indonesia compared to other regions...

“Prisoner” — 4,022,659

“Don't Start Now” — 3,430,185

“Un Día (One Day)” — 3,171,918

“Potion” — 2.851M

“Physical” — 2,828,437

“We're Good” — 2,757,148

“One Kiss” — 2,444,415

“Sweetest Pie” — 2,431,789

“Kiss and Make Up” — 2,216,989

“Swan Song” — 2,087,501

These are her filtered debuts so I guess 3.4m unfiltered wouldn't be that bad in the grand scheme of things, there is plenty of time for the song to potentially grow.

Soundtrack singles NEVER do better than actual singles in debut wise so 3.3M is great.

3 minutes ago, popmusic said:

For a soundtrack it’s ok imo. For DL3 lead I definitely expect much more 

Yeah for the lead I would have bigger expectations but this debuting with these numbers would be good for what amounts to a preera buzz single.

52 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

swan song is trash

this is so much better

also this is miles better than:

- pretty please

:biblio:

6 minutes ago, mystery said:

“Prisoner” — 4,022,659

“Don't Start Now” — 3,430,185

“Un Día (One Day)” — 3,171,918

“Potion” — 2.851M

“Physical” — 2,828,437

“We're Good” — 2,757,148

“One Kiss” — 2,444,415

“Sweetest Pie” — 2,431,789

“Kiss and Make Up” — 2,216,989

“Swan Song” — 2,087,501

These are her filtered debuts so I guess 3.4m unfiltered wouldn't be that bad in the grand scheme of things, there is plenty of time for the song to potentially grow.

5 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

Soundtrack singles NEVER do better than actual singles in debut wise so 3.3M is great.

Exactly, the fact that a soundtrack single is doing these numbers is actually great :clap3:

4 minutes ago, Cain said:

:biblio:

MTE the Pretty God slander isn't cute :biblio:

Spotify
Partial day (1 hour): 72,901

+3M for a soundtrack is better than I expected, maybe her team hasn't found the Indonesian and Philippine streaming farms yet or those are exclusive to Columbia Records :duck:

This still has a lot of potential, the movie is gonna be released in 2 months exactly when this peaks on the payola  radio  :duck:

Edited by Papi Juancho

39 minutes ago, popmusic said:

Dua always underperforms in America when it comes to debuts. You just have to accept they’re tasteless.

But it is kinda concerning how the US GP still don’t really tune in for her after 2 smash albums. 

2 minutes ago, Duanielipa said:

Dua always underperforms in America when it comes to debuts. You just have to accept they’re tasteless.

But it is kinda concerning how the US GP still don’t really tune in for her after 2 smash albums. 

Agreed tbqh but I think the real "test" will be DL3 lead ... if that also doesn't make much noise from the scratch, that'll be the most telling. This is why I haven't been getting my hopes up like other fans too much about her suddenly being a charts darling, despite how monumental FN was for her. We'll .. see lol

30 minutes ago, Papi Juancho said:

+3M for a soundtrack is better than I expected, maybe her team hasn't found the Indonesian and Philippine streaming farms yet or those are exclusive to Columbia Records :duck:

This still has a lot of potential, the movie is gonna be released in 2 months exactly when this peaks on the payola  radio  :duck:

Yeah especially if the song is used in a key scene during the movie. The GP seems to be a sucker for that seeing Bloody Mary, Dog Days Are Over and Running Up That Hill. 

I was expecting a 3M-4M debut which would be fine tbh. Her lead will do more for sure.

1 hour ago, NewStanner said:

Exactly. Swan Song is lowkey her worst song ever, while this is a MAJOR bop :jamming:

Gurl sit down. Yall bttms have slandered Swan God long enough :biblio:

This is disappointing.. A straight up FN reject.. 

I expected much more 

• Thumbs Down 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.