Dua Lipa - "Dance the Night"

ariananext

10 hours ago, Hector said:

Fun video :clap3:And the broken disco ball at the end confirms the third album will have a totally different sound that'll please a majority of ATRL and shut the naysayers up that think that she's a one trick pony in sound. 

nah, she said she's ready to do another one and the lady said 'we need that we need it to do the next one' :gaycat6:

Edited by unino

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Ivan_brit

• unclefloprry

• xicnx

I cant find this on itunes, help :rip:

2 hours ago, popmusic said:

Song is a fire but the early results... well :eli:

Do you think we can at least get Sweetest Pie/Potion numbers?

It's alright. I think it will work really well in the visual aspect of the Barbie movie.

The chorus is the best part of this song :gaycat2: not that immediate but still very catchy and has lots of replay value.

Unlike DSN which got more and more parabolic w/ each listen this is rapidly deflating lol. Don't even listen to it or think to anymore. Ya, simply doesn't hit hard enough, monotonous. Super thankfully it's not a 1st single for the next album. It isn't 'bad' enough at all to kill momentum or pre buzz. It's just there and FINE for the movie. Much as adore FN and that sound she (or any huge artist) can't keep putting out retreads of the biggest smashes from their last album. Almost never works and people see through it. Yes, definitely want DSN & L level of instant catchiness, hooks and melodies but the 'sound' has to be different. Just NO US centric, vapid mid tempo radio bait. Plenty of other cool, experimental electro sounds she could be all over. 

• Like 1

I think it's a good song. But it's not catchy tbh. Nothing really sticks. Maybe the daaance a bit but it's not a smash hit material. Still it's better than half of FN Moonlight. :clap3:

the song has a great vibe and she sounds amazing as usual. However it lacks a distinctive chorus or any part, it's not very memorable.

therefore I don't see it being a hit

3 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

This is Swan Song of the era, both quality and performance wise

U gave us so much info with this comment LOL :duca:

I only liked the chorus 

This is kind of making no noise. I haven't seen a single irl post about it 

4 hours ago, katara said:

Hm how so?

About 3.3 - 3.4m unfiltered streams 

• Like 1

y'all are so weird, imagine comparing this to Swan Song :deadbanana4:

it's pure fun, a song for a campy movie's soundtrack... like :giraffe: i'm bopping :katie2:

2 minutes ago, popmusic said:

That actually wouldn't be that bad, hopefully the filtering isn't too big.

the chorus sounds like future nostalgia meets hands to myself's selena gomez for me cuz of her breathy/somewhat whisper vocals 

so i do like it, BUT it doesn't sound as catchy as future nostalgia songs. so i like it but i'm really not sure if i will love it yet. need to hear it a lil bit more. 

Edited by Selegend

Swan song EATS this up.

Anyways listening to the song more. The vibe is perfect. Very very happy & takes me back to the 80s.

Melody could've been stronger tho but I still like the vibes 

17 minutes ago, popmusic said:

Not bad for a movie soundtrack:duca:

18 minutes ago, popmusic said:

Tbh this is fine, more or less what I expected :clap3:

23 minutes ago, popmusic said:

Is this with still some time left in the day or what you think it will do overall?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.