Mortal Kombat 1 | Out Worldwide Now

BigBangStan

I like the gender swapped Cyrax and Sektor but I'm so over the random guest characters. Like who the hell asked for Conan? Isn't he a talk show host :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexyzinger

• PopMusicJunkie

• Apolonio

• Jotham

51 minutes ago, Stardom said:

I like the gender swapped Cyrax and Sektor but I'm so over the random guest characters. Like who the hell asked for Conan? Isn't he a talk show host :deadbanana4:

It really is bizarre they chose to put Arnold Schwarzenegger characters in back to back games. 

I am happy we got Ghostface though. I don't care if he doesn't fit in MK.

:ghostface:

at the end of the games lifecycle, I just hope we get Cassie and Nightwolf (Female) in the game as main roster. I don't care about Jade tbh. And I know it's a stretch especially now that we have Woke Cyrax, but I would like to see Jacqui as a Kameo. 

I'm playing with Takeda now and wow…they knocked it out of the park with him. He is so damn fun. I love his whip chains. He's like a faster flashier and stronger male Tanya.

I'm so over Invasions.

I miss Jade. :chick3:

For now I'm maining Kitana and Sindel. For some reason I'm not really into Mileena's gameplay. She looks so cool when I see other people use her but when I try I just don't like it. 

On 7/30/2024 at 1:13 AM, Mother Earth said:

I'm so over Invasions.

Same. There is something boring/annoying about it. 

Back in MK11 I was really into the solo content of the game. I did those time towers so many times to get the rewards. I even logged in to play for specific/special towers.

The grind of MK11 was long but I never got bored. MK1 has failed in that regard imo. 

On 7/29/2024 at 11:13 PM, Mother Earth said:

I'm so over Invasions.

Same.  It's not a fun single player experience at all.  

It needs to go.  

• 2 weeks later...

Ms. Cyrax gameplay looks good.  :clack:

Cyrax's voice actor….another HORRIBLE choice for a Black characters voice actor. Why do they think Black = Wakanda & Marvel for their black characters now. It's so lazy and unoriginal 

Wakanda Kombat

-Jacqui's alternate outfits in MK11

-Tanya's entire design and Umgadi concept

-Cyrax is essentially Iron Heart now

:rip: they really don't know what to do with Black female characters it's so incredibly frustrating. I f***ing hate the Marvelprint 

@Walk_Away21 

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.