Mortal Kombat 1: Official Gameplay Debut Trailer is out!

Sexyzinger

15 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

It looks like they are making another reboot, judging by the teasers. 

Another one? Wasn’t a reboot done like two entries ago?

Also Injustice 3 when??

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexyzinger

• Jotham

• PopMusicJunkie

• Wrecked

Most popular female of MKX & MK11 needs to return again

spacer.png

spacer.png

and my main JB needs to return so I can trigger more YT Trumpers to rage quit & throw their controllers at the TV screen <3

wanna see Keke Palmer do the voice acting and facial scanning for Jacqui. She’d be perfect. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

The talent. The longevity. The CHOKEHOLD this IP has. Imagine a Chromatica DLC? ED BOON... LETS GOOO

lady-gaga-talented.gif

Wait, what's going on?

1 hour ago, Sexyzinger said:

Sonya has been the pits since MKX. Her last respectable entry was back in 2011 for MK9 💀

!!!!

025aa5d59bd4b8ae5b878c2b7703c39bce660d9c

• Like 1

I need Sonya minus Ronda Rousey plz!  

tumblr_plu4ufDDVR1tezp50o1_500.gif

Wow! So excited for the game!

I love that they technically made both endings of Aftermath canon. I think everyone expected the good ending to be canon, but I like that they also made some parts of the bad ending canon since there is some interesting material they can get from that.

I'm looking forward to seeing this new storyline! I'm hoping, based on the trailer, that we see Mileena and Kitana work together, along with Scorpion and Sub-Zero.

Only thing I'm not fazed about (as I mentioned yesterday) is the title. :priceless: Mortal Kombat 1 is too confusing. If they wanted to reference the reset, they could've called it something like Mortal Kombat Rebirth or Mortal Kombat Restoration.

• Like 1

Can we get a gay character this time that isn't a loser like Kung Lin? :gaycat4:

50 minutes ago, Lille said:

Can we get a gay character this time that isn't a loser like Kung Lin? :gaycat4:

They should rewrite Kano as gay. :gaycat4:

Grace Calling Mortal Combat like Madonna :gayalipacat5:

Ermac would slay in this. 

This looks fantastic, I thought the graphics in MK11 were next level but NRS continues to outdo themselves.  

I'm glad Mileena was shown so -- "Where is Mileena?!" -- replies won't be flooding every MK1 social media post.  :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

Imagine what the Special Forces characters are going to look like omg.

:jonnycat:

spacer.png

I’ll be pre-ordering the Premium Edition tomorrow. Includes DLC, Beta access in August, and 5 days early access to the full game. @Bentley

13 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

spacer.png

I’ll be pre-ordering the Premium Edition tomorrow. Includes DLC, Beta access in August, and 5 days early access to the full game. @Bentley

Cool.

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.