• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• #Beautiful

• OmegaRidley

• GardenPanty

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

working with one abuser or being associated with one for a brief period because you didn't know better is very different than collecting shitty people like pokemons and defending your association on twitter by going on mad rants when people question your motives. but anyways, this is not the time or place for this discussion. i hope it's a decent album for her sake and her fans get some bops out of it, we know it's gonna serve OUT-OUT on the charts and mid 60s on metacritic so i wish her the best. i truly wanted to root for her as she doesn't seem like an innately bad person and we love trans representation but... :cm:

a couple months ago you tweeted about an artist with an upcoming “really personal album” that was a complete mess. It must’ve been Kim

45 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

- Coconuts and Brrr are IN
- IJWAR scrapped
- YTTC scrapped at last minute for Sex Talk
- they're heavily considering dropping Problematique this year because of the budget that was spent on visuals (💀)
- the Problematique tracklist we'll get won't be the same one that leaked
- she has her whole kitty out in the Problematique cover, it's an unseen set
- only 2 features (Nicki and BANKS)
- album cover is her best one yet, it's gorgeous and will gag everyone
- they were considering features with Normani and Ariana, but they never happened because of scheduling issues
- album cover and tracklist this week

This is everything the person who leaked the Problématique pics said. 

not sex talk... :ahh: :rip:

Shitty name, shitty promo visual, shitty concept. 

Problematique was perfection. 

somehow the tracklist is shaping up to be even more of a mess than what i expected :skull: if the problematique visuals were so expensive to the point of them considering a second album release why not just use that concept instead of picking a whole new random aesthetic.. 

she's cominggg :gaycat4:

Y'all are never happy 

we might be getting 2 albums and you're finding a way to complain :rip:

Just enjoy it for what it is 

39 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

I can’t believe brr made the cut too. I hate that song

Brr is great ???

They should've released Problematique tracks last year after they leaked, like one song per week, then all of them as a mixtape (like Clarity).

She should just release both projects as a double album atp. Could go Top 10 that way.

7 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

She should just release both projects as a double album atp. Could go Top 10 that way.

Top 100* :emofish:

I don’t think she’ll chart. If anything she’s doing on par with Bebe’s numbers at most :deadbanana2:

20 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

Y'all are never happy 

MTE :rip: at this point I’m glad she’s finally dropping this so we can move on already.

well, finally :deadbanana4:

- Alone (feat. Nicki Minaj)

- A Thousand Pieces
- Bait (feat. BANKS)

- brrr

- Castle In The Sky 
- Claws

- Coconuts

- Feed the Beast

- Hit It From The Back

- King of Hearts 
- Moment

- Revelations
- Sex Talk
- Try Again

- Uh Oh

13 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

- Alone (feat. Nicki Minaj)

- A Thousand Pieces
- Bait (feat. BANKS)

- brrr

- Castle In The Sky 
- Claws

- Coconuts

- Feed the Beast

- Hit It From The Back

- King of Hearts 
- Moment

- Revelations
- Sex Talk
- Try Again

- Uh Oh

are you assuming this or …? 

4 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

From what I can tell, those are the songs that probably made it to the album, but in alphabetical order, not as a tracklist.

Also, the announcement makes it sound like she will drop the lead single for the album (beginning of the story… usually this would mean it’s a start when the album would basically be the whole start, usually), in my opinion at least.

50 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

Y'all are never happy 

For me, it's just all the theatrics we went through for Problematique to (potentially) end up getting released anyway.

Why did Republic bother shelving her for half a year, to green-light the original album anyway? 

And I can actually see & respect the vision she's going for now. And some of the teased tracks sound incredible. But Kim/Republic refused to flesh it out. She should've spent at least a year creating FTB. Instead, it was put together in a couple of months, with random tracks thrown onto it (brr, Coconuts, HIFTB, Revelations, Sex Talk).

Don't get me wrong. I'm happy for anything at this point & I'll be streaming. But I feel like hitting my head against the wall when it comes to Kim & her team at times.

The songs are overlapping a bit too much. Coconuts randomly making it but them planning to release Problematique, Jesus scrapped and Brrr not (should’ve scrapped both)…. But, as long as it all works together… :cm:

20 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

It's just a compilation of the songs that will apparently make the final tracklist. It should look like this, but on a different order... if anything with less songs (or more, which i hope for)

15 minutes ago, Cry said:

Also, the announcement makes it sound like she will drop the lead single for the album (beginning of the story… usually this would mean it’s a start when the album would basically be the whole start, usually), in my opinion at least.

She said Alone is the lead, but maybe brrr and Coconuts will make the tracklist... which is confusing but anyways :deadbanana4:

21 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

For me, it's just all the theatrics we went through for Problematique to (potentially) end up getting released anyway.

Why did Republic bother shelving her for half a year, to green-light the original album anyway? 

Probably because they see that it's pretty much universally loved and can make money off of it by releasing it

32 minutes ago, Witchpop said:

Probably because they see that it's pretty much universally loved and can make money off of it by releasing it

So what was the point in shelving her? If they knew her fanbase, they'd know that her fans would've loved the album. There was no point in delaying it for 2 years.

I’m here for a Coconuts revival. She has more exposure since it was originally released.

the discord between the picture in the tweet and coconuts being on the tracklist is sending me

1 hour ago, Boysdontcry said:

So what was the point in shelving her? If they knew her fanbase, they'd know that her fans would've loved the album. There was no point in delaying it for 2 years.

I’m starting to get the vibe that labels are using delays to build more anticipation these days. Of course, flopping gets you delayed, but maybe they truly are trying to use that for their own profit. 

Fans have been expecting this album for years and now Petras has the opportunity to release a whole new body of work and on top of that, capitalize on also releasing something the album original fans were actually waiting for. Do you see what i’m saying? I’ve observed this with a few artists lol