Kim Petras - 'Feed the Beast'

kyliefever2002

2 minutes ago, simplywohoo said:

What's so funny? Unholy, written by her, smashed ww and won a grammy

Don’t mind that person. They trash Kim on this forum regularly along with a few other clout-chasing “insiders” who think they look cool disparaging the most prominent trans artist in pop music we’ve ever seen. 

Losers with poor taste in music who post their ass pics on Twitter 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• #Beautiful

• OmegaRidley

• GardenPanty

2 minutes ago, Alfred said:

So the album is dropping June 23rd according to those 2 articles but her tweet could also imply a new single drops 6/23 bc the story beginning sounds more like an initial taste of the album not the whole thing. 

So I wonder if those articles are misreading Kim’s partial announcement or if they got the real tea from Kim’s PR. 

Press releases are usually prepared by the label, so it's the album release date for sure.

17 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

:bibliahh:

the truly funny thing is that they are actually pushing this as her debut album lmfao

1 minute ago, Alfred said:

Don’t mind that person. They trash Kim on this forum regularly along with a few other clout-chasing “insiders” who think they look cool disparaging the most prominent trans artist in pop music we’ve ever seen. 

Losers with poor taste in music who post their ass pics on Twitter 

if disliking kim petras who is friends with like 5 abusers and released ear cancer music like **** pop is being a loser with poor taste in music then i'm happy being that  :bird:and my ass pics are acclaimed unlike 99% of her output 

so-then-mary-cosby.thumb.gif.84ce9eb5cb2

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

if disliking kim petras who is friends with like 5 abusers and released ear cancer music like **** pop is being a loser with poor taste in music then i'm happy being that  :bird:and my ass pics are acclaimed unlike 99% of her output 

Most of the popstars on this forum work with abusers/racists so I hope you keep that same energy towards them 

Wasn't expecting such a dark album

June 23rd is also when Kelly Clarkson drops her album

The story begins phrase kinda makes me anxious too… I hope it’s the album release already.

Or what if she’s releasing the album through EPs like X did with AGUILERA I would kms :rip:

2 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

Most of the popstars on this forum work with abusers/racists so I hope you keep that same energy towards them 

working with one abuser or being associated with one for a brief period because you didn't know better is very different than collecting shitty people like pokemons and defending your association on twitter by going on mad rants when people question your motives. but anyways, this is not the time or place for this discussion. i hope it's a decent album for her sake and her fans get some bops out of it, we know it's gonna serve OUT-OUT on the charts and mid 60s on metacritic so i wish her the best. i truly wanted to root for her as she doesn't seem like an innately bad person and we love trans representation but... :cm:

It’s not a Kim thread without the essays :rip:

6 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

I enjoyed them, do you have a Reddit or somewhere you post more? :heart:

19 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

The story begins phrase kinda makes me anxious too… I hope it’s the album release already.

Or what if she’s releasing the album through EPs like X did with AGUILERA I would kms :rip:

Oh thats not… :skull: Dont speak it into existence.

29 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

my ass pics are acclaimed unlike 99% of her output 

i-would-like-to-see-it.gif

OT: Excited to see the cover, because not feeling it from the teaser photo

That user who leaked the Problématique pics said that Coconuts and Brrr are on the album and that IJWAR and Your Time To Cry are scrapped (the latter being last minute)

1 minute ago, GardenPanty said:

That user who leaked the Problématique pics said that Coconuts and Brrr are on the album and that IJWAR and Your Time To Cry are scrapped (the latter being last minute)

I have a feeling it's Kim herself or someone from Bunhead HQ leaking all this info. I like that way of teasing, it brought my hype back

3 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

Not Coconuts making the album after all :deadbanana4:

JUSTICE FOR YOUR TIME TO CRY WTF

I can't with Republic. They have wasted this song's potential when the hype was current and now they are desperate for it since every song she released since (sans Unholy) is unfortunately flopping even with Nicki's feature :bibliahh:

The insider also said that the label is highly considering releasing Problématique shortly after this album because of the budget they spent on the visuals. It’s not in the form of which we know it as

I’m guessing Kim’s gonna tour both projects 

The insider also said that the label is highly considering releasing Problématique shortly after this album because of the budget they spent on the visuals. It’s not in the form of which we know it as

Clowns

2 minutes ago, xokuba said:

Clowns

+1. 

I'd say take the best songs from Problematique and Feed the Beast and make it one album. 

I hope they do release Problematique because I need those songs in HQ and hopefully Keep It is part of them :eli: 

The way I would be more excited for Problematique if double release rumors are true... :WAP:

10 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

Now this would be the real miracle 

I’m sure it wasn’t cheap to get Steven Klein to shoot the album art. That’s money down the drain if they don’t capitalize off that project at some point 

1 hour ago, Lady Claire said:

@Enigmanotta do you have some tea on the final tracklisting? 👀

I don't. Sometimes I wonder if anyone at Republic even knows for sure with all the changes this took. :rip: