Kim Petras - 'Feed the Beast'

kyliefever2002

theres a reason why she never had traditional rollouts before. they clearly wouldn't work. and this album is the proof. the era 1 and clarity rollouts were exciting and they had me hype for every single song

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• #Beautiful

• OmegaRidley

• GardenPanty

I wonder if we’ll have a promo single in between 

50 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

I wonder if we’ll have a promo single in between 

It better be Uh Oh

Feed The Beast is 15 tracks of pure pop perfection; an album about sacrificing every part of yourself to your biggest passion in life that sees her embody a modern-day pop Andromeda - a spin on the classic Greek tale. Her offering to her beast, its lead single "Alone" features diamond-selling hip hop icon Nicki Minaj.

They should release Uh Oh as a promosingle just in time for Pride month.

• Like 1

Honestly I'm just gonna say it but that album cover is not good 

The concept was giving but the execution is pretty poor. It's too up close imo and the lighting looks cheap

• Like 3

I actually love the aesthetic. I wish the music was more consistent (in general and also consistent with the imagery). It’s a kii that Coconuts is on this - totally different sound from everything else we’ve heard lol. Excited to have HIFTB on Spotify finally

Sorry for the double post but I was looking at the songwriters/producers in the track list and it’s so interesting. She’s got Luke, Cirkut, and Max all on there but they all work in different camps now. A decade ago they’d all be on the same songs.

also interesting that Luke and Max collaborated for the first time in years on Thousand Pieces. I wonder if they actually were in a studio together

4 hours ago, Alfred said:

It better be Uh Oh

or CITS (even if it’s too niche and it’ll never happen) :WAP:

The features look GOOD. Happy to see that tracks that have been leaked and / or performed for waaay over a year are on the album too and not scrapped. 

5 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Feed The Beast is 15 tracks of pure pop perfection; an album about sacrificing every part of yourself to your biggest passion in life that sees her embody a modern-day pop Andromeda - a spin on the classic Greek tale. Her offering to her beast, its lead single "Alone" features diamond-selling hip hop icon Nicki Minaj.

Where is this description from? I absolutely love it now :heart:

17 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

It sounds like she completely re-recorded it

I think its just because of her live vocals over the backing track. the vocals on the backing track sound unchanged, imo. so does the beat I think. a BOP

I seriously thought they were going to waste hit it from the back and not release it anymore after they scrapped it as the 3rd single off of problematique. one of her best songs with a strong turn off the light vibe. i love it so much

I’ve been playing HIFTB nonstop since last year :rip:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Delirious said:

The concept was giving but the execution is pretty poor. It's too up close imo and the lighting looks cheap

I stand by this statement precisely. The concept is great. But yeah the execution isn't 100%, it needed to be just a little bit more zoomed out so we can see her shackled up. I don't hate it at all though.

I personally feel like a cover featuring a literal beast could've been cool. Or the shadow of a beast reflected onto her.

17 minutes ago, Whis said:

I’ve been playing HIFTB nonstop since last year :rip:

Same, it’s my second most listened Kim song after Coconuts. I think I have over 300 plays :cm:

4 hours ago, Delirious said:

I fell the same way :(

Uh Oh demo L worded :rip:

7 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

This is great, and then you remember Coconuts is on this :skull:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

It sounds like she completely re-recorded it

it sounds exactly the same wdym

Uh Oh’s version that leaked sounds cute but you can tell it’s rough and demo-ish. The final version will bring the punch it needs 

A bop regardless

Also can the leaker just upload Try Again since she won’t release it and nothing else from the album? Ty 

HiddenInconsequentialAmazondolphin-size_

Edited by Lady Claire

The leaker could also upload Dashboard since it will be left to rot in the vault

41 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Also can the leaker just upload Try Again since she won’t release it and nothing else from the album? Ty 

HiddenInconsequentialAmazondolphin-size_

Exactly this!!

• Like 1