Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

Besa going head to head with people on Twitter :ahh: this queen!

• Haha 1

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

1 minute ago, mike_int said:

You logged out long time ago ... in your head ;) bye

spacer.png

• Haha 4

I can see Bambie going off script tonight during their performance (if they perform). Destroy EBU, icon :jonnycat:

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Pendulum said:

Besa going head to head with people on Twitter :ahh: this queen!

What a queen :clap3: taking her non-qualification with grace. Natalia Barbu TAKE NOTES

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Stunnah said:

Israel has conscription. She doesn't have a choice. 

Eden is a citizen of Russia as well and can easily avoid conscription if she... moves back to Russia. But she's not. 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Cain said:

So Joost hit a camera after repeatedly asking not to be filmed and he's disqualified???

Meanwhile the state of Israel is bombing cities and they are not

The fact that this is all that happened is a *** shame on the EBU. I love Eurovision but hope AVROTROS withdraws next year. 

• Like 1

Spoiler

I know y'all are low key LIVING for the drama that just WON'T end... :-*

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Pendulum said:

Eden is a citizen of Russia as well and can easily avoid conscription if she... moves back to Russia. But she's not. 

right :deadbanana4: I'm sure Putin would gladly take her in, but she MUST murder children, there's no other choice

PETRA TALKS ABOUT THE RULES?

GNT3SDYXUAEAYSB.png?ex=6640eaf6&is=663f9

2 minutes ago, SevenFootSounds said:

The fact that this is all that happened is a *** shame on the EBU. I love Eurovision but hope AVROTROS withdraws next year. 

I do too. AVROTROS and the Dutch Eurovision fandom have always been extremely devoted to this contest, we don't deserve this ****.

Good luck organising that little contest you speak of next year, EBU.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, espeon said:

I can see Bambie going off script tonight during their performance (if they perform). Destroy EBU, icon :jonnycat:

Yeah, I can't imagine her just doing the song and walking off

3 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

PETRA TALKS ABOUT THE RULES?

GNT3SDYXUAEAYSB.png?ex=6640eaf6&is=663f9

So did they remove the Österfail segment of am I missing it?

How is it possible that they are allowing people from Israel to constantly harrass other contestants and get away without any penalty. They are even stupid enough to put everything on social media. This is just disgusting.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, velocity said:

a 20 year old WOMAN who originally lived in russia moved to israel and then ends up trying and succeeding to represent her country in the biggest musical event in europe. her country, which is currently commiting genocide. she submits political songs in favor of said country repeatedly. she doesn't withdraw but goes on to participate promoting said country which is killing innocents as she's performing. she sits by and does nothing as her team harrasses other contestants. once she's done she will happily join the IDF to actually go kill innocents

but you guys, she's just an innocent little girl :'(

And the fact she may be awarded for all this **** today. Lord help us. 

The way the voting period is almost 3 hours long :deadbanana:

442379033_321862591006411_86895892641308

Posted (edited)

Edited by Gwendolyn

Bambie is so going to say free Palestine during her performance

• Like 2

Just now, UNNAMI said:

442379033_321862591006411_86895892641308

this disgusting trolling parasite i cant

honestly wouldn't even put it past the EBU organisers this year that that "supposed thread" that was posted on social media today (the ebu supposedly telling ireland they can just broadcast the prevoius performances in  case she tries to pull something) was real. i mean we can't tell but nothing's off the table today i guess.

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Gwendolyn said:

E

How can we still be Eurovision fans when things like this happen.

---

Plausible explanation from AVROTROS imo. They did too much on Joost.

• Like 3

It's so poetic for Sweden to host the last Eurovision. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, velocity said:

a 20 year old WOMAN who originally lived in russia moved to israel and then ends up trying and succeeding to represent her country in the biggest musical event in europe. her country, which is currently commiting genocide. she submits political songs in favor of said country repeatedly. she doesn't withdraw but goes on to participate promoting said country which is killing innocents as she's performing. she sits by and does nothing as her team harrasses other contestants. once she's done she will happily join the IDF to actually go kill innocents

but you guys, she's just an innocent little girl :'(

Please, let's not. You are making a lot of assumptions in here. Eden is (at the moment, at least) no more guilty of the crimes her country/ies is/are committing than an average American is of the crimes the US committed all over the world since the end of WWII.

Also, I don't recall any of the UK artists withdrawing between 2003-2009 either.

Y'all need to log out until the end of the show tonight. It'll only do you good.

OT: Please stop posting tweets from that Honest Vocal *** :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 11

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.