Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

2 minutes ago, zzmyth said:

Honestly it would be sooooo amazing if all of the artists came out and did not sing at all in protest. 

they would play their previously recorded performances

the only way for them is to go on stage and sing, and do something while they're there. like the French guy did. they would be fined, so i don't know how ready they are for something like that

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

16 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

They will be taken out of the results completely. Countries that finished below Netherlands in a national jury will move up by one spot

Thanks, but out of curiosity, if hypothetically some juries gave Netherlands 1 point, how would they then decide which country would get that point instead? Or do the juries rank every country? I'm not really sure how it works.

Just caught up with everything…

Joost I am so sorry…

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

the only way for them is to go on stage and sing, and do something while they're there. like the French guy did. they would be fined, so i don't know how ready they are for something like that

That's what delegations are for. 

If they are fined... It's their delegations duty to protect their artists. 

6 minutes ago, zzmyth said:

Honestly it would be sooooo amazing if all of the artists came out and did not sing at all in protest. 

Wow. 

I would simply applaud. 

That would be SOOOO EPIC. 

I know it's a whole year of work. I know it's once in a lifetime opportunity... But this s*itshow has gone too far. 

Don't Israel want to win at all costs? Win to everyone not performing against you. 

loool sureee. every artist signs NDAs and contracts, if they do something like that they get fined. Most of them are really small acts so obviously almost no one would dare to do it.

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Miichael said:

Thanks, but out of curiosity, if hypothetically some juries gave Netherlands 1 point, how would they then decide which country would get that point instead? Or do the juries rank every country? I'm not really sure how it works.

The juries rank every country yes. The results are cumulative and a final ranking is made.

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator
31 minutes ago, TeemoR said:

is it a country? 

Yes and we’re not doing this

• Like 3

Just now, Green Tea Is Green said:

GNUF4IWXkAAwrRC?format=jpg&name=medium

Wow that would be SOOOOO EPIC! 

LOREEN is and will always be QUEEN

Just now, Green Tea Is Green said:

GNUF4IWXkAAwrRC?format=jpg&name=medium

I will NEVER doubt you again Queen of Sweden :heart:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

How enforceable are these fines?  Like if the Irish National Broadcaster decides the fines are not valid, what will the EBU do?  Kick them out too? 

1 minute ago, Miichael said:

Every juror ranks all countries from 1-25 (or 1-26 if they didn't qualify). Then the rankings of the 5 jurors get averaged out to get an overall ranking. Netherlands get removed from those overall rankings and those results will move up

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, espeon said:

I can see Bambie going off script tonight during their performance (if they perform). Destroy EBU, icon :jonnycat:

Would've been epic changing crown the witch at the end with "free Palestine" 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, byzantium said:

How enforceable are these fines?  Like if the Irish National Broadcaster decides the fines are not valid, what will the EBU do?  Kick them out too? 

I might be wrong but I think the EBU owns the distribution system used in the EU, so I think they could cut a broadcaster out

2 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

SO ISRAEL WAS ******* INVOLVED AFTER ALL

well Beyonce was right when she said that Karens had turned into terrorists

lmao KNEW it

that makes the whole incident even more sinister

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

Eurovision: in shambles

Meanwhile:

Edited by illia

3 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Pretends To Be Shocked Fake Shock GIF by AIDES

6 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Anyone surprised??

losing the the whole Netherlands audience/support overnight is crazy :deadbanana2: the press is goin to be absolutely ruthless against EBU

over here in Ireland all my friends who obsess over Eurovision every year are boycotting this year. it's so weird seeing their insta feed/stories being absolutely lifeless when I used to keep up with what's goin on every contest through them. i never really cared that much for eurovision but this year is a whole ass mess but it's also way more publicity in a way I guess.

EBU in shambles, letting Israel compete because "Eurovision is not political", turns out it's Israel making EVERYTHING political :deadbanana2: very sad 

• Like 8

so they provoked him constantly until they got a reaction out of him. nobody got harmed but they succeeded in getting him DQ while they remain untouchable doing whatever they want

eurovision just destroyed their image. österdahl needs to resign immediately

• Like 10

Gal Gadot sent a message in support of Eden 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.