Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

3 minutes ago, blackstar said:

this is like the 38th withdrawal honest vocal ***** teased today :rip: can we stop posting IT please :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

If Ireland also out...

Vote for Ukraine 🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦!!!

Just now, Blackthorn said:

Holy ****, is Bambie really threatened with disqualification?

They literally posted in their story that they will see everyone tonight :deadbanana4: Can we STOP believing that account

• Like 1

Just now, Blackthorn said:

Holy ****, is Bambie really threatened with disqualification?

This was during Semi Final 1, she talked about it at the press conference afterwards - this is just the footage of it

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

9 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

THIS WAS IT? Did Israel do some fine lobbying to get him out or???

• Like 3

Phew thanks guys!!

Just now, *Tim said:

THIS WAS IT? Did Israel do some fine lobbying to get him out or???

They are really set on winning. I guess they had to eliminate their biggest threat in winning the competition I suppose.

they really called the police over this **** :ace:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

This tweet feels like they got nothing lmao.

why post this?

• Like 1

i'm gonna need people to leak the identiy of that camera woman :gaycat2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cry said:

They are really set on winning. I guess they had to eliminate their biggest threat in winning the competition I suppose.

Their biggest threat is Croatia not Netherlands

2 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Now who gives a f about Estonia anyway Estonian press already said this was taken out of context and they will perform :laugh:

• Like 1

What? A contestant got angry because they've all been getting harassed by the israeli delegation and the EBU has done nothing to stop it? How could this be? :chick2:

This was absolutely retribution for Joost challenging her to answer that question at the press conference and you cannot change my mind.

• Like 14

I just don't understand why the EBU is going so hard for their desired Israel win. The contest won't benefit from it, the core ESC fanbase won't be happy about it, the international fanbase that the concert has been gaining for the last decade will likely just never watch it again.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, nasa said:

this is like the 38th withdrawal honest vocal ***** teased today :rip: can we stop posting IT please :deadbanana4:

That account is so obviously clout chasing. 

Just now, Stunnah said:

That account is so obviously clout chasing. 

Well her lil fame era coming to end tomorrow so :laugh:

• Haha 1

Just now, Kummercell said:

I just don't understand why the EBU is going so hard for their desired Israel win. The contest won't benefit from it, the core ESC fanbase won't be happy about it, the international fanbase that the concert has been gaining for the last decade will likely just never watch it again.

because israel has deep pockets and the people at EBU are desperate money hungry pieces of **** with no morals

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Stunnah said:

Was today the family show? If so, it's a shame that some people didn't perform for the ticket holders. At the end of the day, they're just singers. 

You are a clown, you were just claiming to take into consideration the impact harassment has on the people who fall victim to it. Bambie Thug clearly stated they were not comfortable to go on stage at that moment due to an incident taking place right before the rehearsal. Why don't you put more thought into how they are feeling now?

the hypocrisy is tiresome 

• Like 1

We need to start treating that account like it's EurovisionNewZ at this point.

that one account clearly has no insider knowledge of anything and randomly saying things with the addition "multiple sources are reporting" without saying what those sources are is not worthy of being posted and spread everywhere. can we please stop.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

Cat's out of the bag.. SHAME EBU SHAME 

5 hours ago, Chemist said:

Not the most pro EU song in history being disqualified from EUROvision while genocide country israHELL, which is not even part of Europe, still in the competition :deadbanana2:

Agreed—little over an hour ago a petition was started to show solidarity with Joost.

Already nearly 75k signatures!! 

sign here:

https://www.change.org/p/get-joost-klein-back-into-eurovision-2024

Apparently EBU is in crisis meetings due to the backlash. So keep signing and spreading the discontent.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.