H100 Final Predictions: Last Night #1, All My Life #2, Fast Car #9, Acróstico #88

pride4jc1222

Cupid slowing down, the biggest Korean act song since Gangnam Style they said :cm:

KB freefalling :rip:

I guess Flowers will be the bigger song than KB in year end chart

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pride4jc1222

• brianc33710

• Miley Cyrus

• Ger

2 hours ago, B-Luke said:

Noooo :jonnycat: wanted Flowers back at #2

48 minutes ago, Miley Cyrus said:

Noooo :jonnycat: wanted Flowers back at #2

Flowers could rebound to 2 03 June H100 wk. AML will probably drop for 2 wks til its airplay catches up. AML may reach #1 though if its consumption holds & radio kicks in. 

2 minutes ago, brianc33710 said:

Flowers could rebound to 2 03 June H100 wk. AML will probably drop for 2 wks til its airplay catches up. AML may reach #1 though if its consumption holds & radio kicks in. 

it's such a bad song tho it doesn't deserve #1 :deadbanana2:

i can't pick and choose tho i will be supporting whatever song ends this morgan wallen reign of terror :redface:

Yikes, this might be the worst Top 25 in the history of the Billboard Hot 100 chart: 

I'm just glad Lil Durk is dropping his album next Friday because I can't take this BS anymore.

Edited by pride4jc1222

The dramatics in the title :deadbanana: 

I mean sure "Flowers" kinda sucks, but it's not horrible.

Edited by Ger-55

We’re about to be in June, and the Top 10/Top 25 is largely the same as the beginning of March. I’ve never seen a spring that is so disinteresting. This is usually the most active time of the year in regards to new music.

Edited by pride4jc1222

5 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

We’re about to be in June, and the Top 10/Top 25 is largely the same as the beginning of March. I’ve never seen a spring that is so disinteresting. This is usually the most active time of the year in regards to new music.

Radio refuses to move on from Flowers - neither River nor Jaded have been able to takeoff. 

Snooze and Karma are starting to pickup now but Karma's return affected Lavender Haze instead of Anti-Hero and Snooze affected Nobody Gets Me and Shirt instead. Nobody is moving on from Creepin or Die For You so Double Fantasy is getting affected. 

As for Zach, Harry and Morgan - blame country and top 40/HAC radio. Harry has Satellite coming though but with Zach SITO affected Dawns's run. And Morgan has just been too massive unfortunately. 

The title caught my eye and I decided to check out the Top 100 — I can’t believe this, but I’ve only heard 12 of the entire 100 :rip: If we count the recurrent songs, 15 out of the top 100. That’s WILD. I feel so old. 

The Fact Miley still has the only real hit song this year :rip::bibliahh:

Its almost Summer and there hasn’t been any viral Smashes Yet or any original Hits other then Flowers

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

1 minute ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

The Fact Miley still has the only real hit song this year :rip::bibliahh:

Its almost Summer and there hasn’t been any viral Smashes Yet or any original Hits other then Flowers

the global top 3 hit cupid disagrees

Just now, fridayteenage said:

the global top 3 hit cupid disagrees

You got me:clap3: I mean only 2 Hits this year 

13 minutes ago, littlebodybigheart said:

the dramatics. this top 25 is just fine

Nah, I prefer the Top 25 in a few weeks that’s filled with Lil Durk songs, and without As It Was. 

damn poor kill bill, i only see it totaling 28-29 weeks in the top 10 now. Wish radio wasn’t so important for a track to have longevity on the hot 100

Not Sure Thing in the top 20 :deadbanana4: The market is DEAD omg, it literally is just TikTok songs and months-old singles

So youre spilling over your dramatic bullshit from the airplay thread to hot 100 predictions now? get some rest and go post about your perfect lastfm chart in the YTT section :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, LCTV said:

So youre spilling over your dramatic bullshit from the airplay thread to hot 100 predictions now? get some rest and go post about your perfect lastfm chart in the YTT section :deadbanana4:

Maybe you like the stagnant charts, but I'm not a fan of songs like Creepin, Die For You, and Anti-Hero outlasting fresher songs like Un x100to and Boy's a Liar in the Top 10. Then, you've got old and crusty songs like AIW and You Proof still in the Top 25, over newer and better songs like Karma and Tennessee Orange. As I said, I'm glad that Lil Durk is releasing on Friday and will shake up the charts. I'm hoping for an active summer of album releases, like the end of 2022 and the start of 2023. This spring, after Morgan's album, has been awful.

14 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Nah, I prefer the Top 25 in a few weeks that’s filled with Lil Durk songs, and without As It Was. 

Now we're cheering for Dr.luke cause the charts stale?:rip:

The reactionary title :deadbanana: It feels like ATRL has called every chart from the last 5 years the worst time for hit music in history :bibliahh:

Huh? Am I missing something? This is actually quite a good top 25.

You can tell the mainstream pop music industry is struggling when a billionth cover of Tracy Chapman’s Fast Car is a hit in 2023 lol Between the old songs making a comeback and the new ones oversampling old hits it’s been nostalgia era

• Like 1

the title :rip:

imma need radio to pick up faster on Cupid :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.