H100 Final Predictions: Last Night #1, All My Life #2, Fast Car #9, Acróstico #88

pride4jc1222

Flowers back to #2 :heart2: What a smash hit

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pride4jc1222

• brianc33710

• Miley Cyrus

• Ger

2 hours ago, khalyan said:

I appreciate the Luke Combs cover but I'm going to be furious if it eventually outpeaks Tracy's original which was #6

Ritt Momney outpeaked Corinne Bailey Rae (by a lot), so there’s precedent for covers outperforming the originals unfortunately. :skull: 

The Jonas Blue version outpeaked in Australia and went #1 even. I wouldn’t be surprised if Luke Combs went top five.

2 hours ago, khalyan said:

I appreciate the Luke Combs cover but I'm going to be furious if it eventually outpeaks Tracy's original which was #6

I wouldn't waste anger on this tbh. The charts in 1988 were so different that the chart runs were a ******* mess. 

39 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Ritt Momney outpeaked Corinne Bailey Rae (by a lot), so there’s precedent for covers outperforming the originals unfortunately. :skull: 

The Jonas Blue version outpeaked in Australia and went #1 even. I wouldn’t be surprised if Luke Combs went top five.

I mean even Eiffel 65 got outpeaked by Flo Rida, who in turn got outpeaked by Guetta.

It looks like the Hot Recurrent Chart has been removed for good. I’m not sure what that means, but I hope it doesn’t mean the recurrent rules will be removed now that AIW is about to fall off the charts.

On 5/15/2023 at 6:19 PM, Ger-55 said:

LN possibly making it to at least 10 weeks atop?

Right now LN has a bigger lead/gap ahead of #2 than 2 has over #15. But Flowers had almost 2× LNs points when debuting. I don't know if anyone has surprises in the coming weeks. Drake couldn't do it. Maybe Taylor Swift could do so though. So yes 10+ weeks is possible but not yet certain. 

On 5/17/2023 at 3:30 PM, pride4jc1222 said:

It looks like the Hot Recurrent Chart has been removed for good. I’m not sure what that means, but I hope it doesn’t mean the recurrent rules will be removed now that AIW is about to fall off the charts.

I hope it does mean that :heart:

Give me the 100 songs with the most points.

But yeah they arent going to do that. Not that long ago that they even added the 25/52 rule. Would be a very weird change of direction

1 hour ago, brianc33710 said:

Right now LN has a bigger lead/gap ahead of #2 than 2 has over #15. But Flowers had almost 2× LNs points when debuting. I don't know if anyone has surprises in the coming weeks. Drake couldn't do it. Maybe Taylor Swift could do so though. So yes 10+ weeks is possible but not yet certain. 

Here’s one that will challenge LN in the coming weeks: 

This feels like the 2023 version of Humble, which snuck in a week at #1 in between SoY and Despacito, during album release week. Humble’s first 5 weeks on the chart were 2-3-1-3-4. Lil Durk’s album comes out next Friday, so All My Life could have a similar run to Humble.

"Smash-Hero" yet another week inside the Top 10, Morgan having a 80-point lead.

• Like 1

Anti-Hero :bibliahh:

On 5/16/2023 at 3:42 PM, Tekken_Guy said:

I mean even Eiffel 65 got outpeaked by Flo Rida, who in turn got outpeaked by Guetta.

Whitney's horrid IWALY cover also outpeaked Dolly's masterful original. 

It's a tale as old as time.

My gosh, outside of All My Life, that Top 20 is dull and boring. Hopefully, the 21-25 songs are Chemical, Eyes Closed, Dancing in the Country, Thinkin Bout Me, and either Tennessee Orange or Karma, or this Top 25 will be the worst in Billboard Hot 100 history.

Smash-Hero :jonny5:

Hoping for AML to dethrone LN in the coming weeks, just to shake things up :coffee:

If All My Life keeps getting big radio updates I wonder if the album release could give it a shot at #1

19 minutes ago, CaliClass24 said:

If All My Life keeps getting big radio updates I wonder if the album release could give it a shot at #1

Is this AML based on the K-Ci & Jo-Jo 1998 AML?

Wait! "All My Life" is produced by Dr. Luke. Interesting  :celestial5:

I wonder why ATRL doesn't have a problem with this like they did with Nicki (Super Freaky Girl), Latto (Big Energy), Kim Petras and some Doja songs

17 minutes ago, brianc33710 said:

Is this AML based on the K-Ci & Jo-Jo 1998 AML?

Nope, no samples

Yasss kill bill dropping :duca: 

keep dropping pls we need flowers at YE #1 :duca: 

6 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

"Smash-Hero" yet another week inside the Top 10, Morgan having a 80-point lead.

Morgan finally decreasing in points for the first time ever? Hello let’s celebrate that!!

spacer.png

Hopefully this is a sign of a reversal and radio drops him next.

5 hours ago, Green said:

Wait! "All My Life" is produced by Dr. Luke. Interesting  :celestial5:

I wonder why ATRL doesn't have a problem with this like they did with Nicki (Super Freaky Girl), Latto (Big Energy), Kim Petras and some Doja songs

I didn't know that :rip: I doubt alot of people did either.

Wtf that's fuckin whack, what a damn loser. it's pathetic how luke keeps getting hired and producing songs just because nobody in the real world bothers to check who produced what. He just keeps getting by because nobody knows he's even still around 

Smash Hero deserves 40 weeks in top 10. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Starchild said:

I didn't know that :rip: I doubt alot of people did either.

Wtf that's fuckin whack, what a damn loser. it's pathetic how luke keeps getting hired and producing songs just because nobody in the real world bothers to check who produced what. He just keeps getting by because nobody knows he's even still around 

Even if they did, they wouldn’t care. People on this very site know which songs he produces, and nobody cares if it’s their fave. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.