H100 Final Predictions: Last Night #1, All My Life #2, Fast Car #9, Acróstico #88

pride4jc1222

3 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Maybe you like the stagnant charts, but I'm not a fan of songs like Creepin, Die For You, and Anti-Hero outlasting fresher songs like Un x100to and Boy's a Liar in the Top 10. Then, you've got old and crusty songs like AIW and You Proof still in the Top 25, over newer and better songs like Karma and Tennessee Orange. As I said, I'm glad that Lil Durk is releasing on Friday and will shake up the charts. I'm hoping for an active summer of album releases, like the end of 2022 and the start of 2023. This spring, after Morgan's album, has been awful.

Why do you care this much? Like, genuine question. You seem to stan charts for the concept of charts themselves and not the fact that… they portray the most popular songs of a given week based on predetermined metrics :rip:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pride4jc1222

• brianc33710

• Miley Cyrus

• Ger

To be fair Pop music has not been fresh in like 15 years. But people calling this a great list?:deadbanana2: the Taste of ATRL 

• Like 1

Fast Car becoming a bigger hit than “The Kind of Love We Make” is so rude

6 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Fast Car becoming a bigger hit than “The Kind of Love We Make” is so rude

TKoLWM was a missed opportunity. If this was pushed to Pop from the start (like Fast Car), it would have went to #1 like the 2 songs it debuted with - Jimmy Cooks and Break My Soul.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.