Taylor and Matty Healy spotted arriving at Taylor's apartment

favorite crime

1 minute ago, palace_posy said:

taylor is obviously changing this man. Are men not allowed to change? is Taylor not allowed to fix him?

:bibliahh:

He's a grown man, she's not his babysitter bffr. He's been doing nonsense like this for years, I doubt that changes.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• Josh

• Rep2000

• Domination

Some of you are literally serving Selena defending Taylor rn. Just pay your condolences and move on. 

after everything she did to restore her reputation, now she wants to harm it for this loser 

dum *****!

edit: I’m gonna retract my post because I’m aware that I can’t speak for members of another community and I’m not sure how some Jewish people might feel about Matty’s actions, and I’m definitely not the person who would want to defend any of his harmful actions when I don’t ever want to excuse them either. So while I have my perspective on what Matty has done in the past, at the end of the day I agree he’s a piece of **** who needs to grow up and get with the program — offending others, whether purposefully or unintentionally — is garbage in this day and age when we have more than enough resources to understand why our actions have consequences no matter the intentions behind them. 

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

Doesn’t she love cats? 

he literally ate one raw on stage at one of his shows 

taylor gworl

Me with the pic

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

She’s been his friend in private for over 10 years now is what I’m saying. She knows him way more than any of us ever will, what we see online and in the media is not indicative of who he is behind closed doors. Y’all don’t understand that celebrities are completely different people in private than they are in real life? The cat food thing is gross but at the end of the day.. who cares. Matty didn’t hurt anyone with that action, no matter how weird or gross it was. It’s just faux outrage.

2. Now his racially insensitive actions are all inexcusable, especially the mockery of Asian accents, and I think he’s disgusting for that and needs to be educated. But the “list of Jews” thing ?? How does that make him a Nazi? People only don’t like it because he posted it after the Kanye-parodied Hitler salute. I don’t know why he did it or what it meant but I don’t believe it was anti-Semitic in any way.

If I’m wrong I’d genuinely be open to learning why, and retracting my statement, but as it stands if literally any celebrity posted a “List of Asian American Actors” or “List of Latino Recording Artists” or “List of Famous Muslims” I would not think twice about the character of the person posting those lists because… those lists are harmless. The man isn’t sharing anti-Jewish literature or anything of that nature

Episode 7 Wow GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

13 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

When I was a teenager I thought jokes about race were funny. Other people would laugh at them too so I just felt indoctrinated into it. It sucks but I didn’t have the critical thinking to understand that the perpetuation of stereotypes is harmful to other people. As a person of color, I learned that racially insensitive jokes are not funny, and to this day I’ve educated myself because I never want to offend anyone’s existence, purposefully or otherwise.

In contrast, Matty is a privileged white adult man. They are like, the poster children for stunted growth. If you don’t think most rich white men are mocking accents and **** behind closed doors well unfortunately that’s a naive belief. I don’t believe all these white men who make those kinds of jokes are racist (even though a lot of them are..) I just think they’re surrounded by like minded enablers who also find those jokes funny and haven’t taken the time or effort to identify with the perspectives of POC. They have no reason to since they’ve got privilege in society sadly. So, while I vehemently disagree with his mockery of other races, I don’t think it makes him an actual racist. Racially insensitive, sure. An ignorant piece of **** absolutely. But a racist? Don’t think so.

For all I know I could very well be wrong though. I don’t know him or his private life or private thoughts. 

Matt is a 34-year old man who has traveled the world, not a 19-year old edgelord from like, Kansas who has never been exposed to other cultures and has barely left his state. Sorry, I have no sympathy or patience for him. This is who he is. He has access, he has time to learn, no excuses for him. 

Edited by eleganceislearned

1 minute ago, MotoPapi said:

Episode 7 Wow GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Do you think the Kardashians or Paris Hilton are airheads behind closed doors? Do you think Gaga is a pretentious power top with a god complex? Do you think The Weeknd is a dark and brooding emo soul? What these artists project in interviews and public appearances is not who they are amongst friends and family and you’re the delusional one if you think otherwise :rip: 

2 minutes ago, eleganceislearned said:

Matt is a 34-year old man who has traveled the world, not a 19-year old edgelord from like, Kansas who has never been exposed to other cultures and has barely left his state. Sorry, I have no sympathy or patience for him. This is who he is.

Oh I agree with that and that’s always been my frustration with ignorant white people. They grow up physically but not mentally because no one ever forces them to. They don’t deserve sympathy in that regard. 

1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Do you think the Kardashians or Paris Hilton are airheads behind closed doors? Do you think Gaga is a pretentious power top with a god complex? Do you think The Weeknd is a dark and brooding emo soul? What these artists project in interviews and public appearances is not who they are amongst friends and family and you’re the delusional one if you think otherwise :rip: 

Those projections are different than making racist jokes for fun. 

if you think mocking people’s accents based on their race is excusable than that speaks volumes of you and the people who defend this as “it’s just his public persona”

I totally get her. I also love thrashy rebelious guys with druggie vibes. Theyre so good in bed. Im attracted to danger :chick3:
She was tired of prude prince joe and now she's goin for her im a bad bish rockstar era :giraffe:
Screamin with this new relationship. Cant wait for the kids. 

gretchen-lol.gif

Ok now....in a serious tone. This guy has a problematic past she better drop him :giraffe:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Smilers said:

Is this what Nicki stans felt like when she started dating Kenneth Petty

NGTnr0D.gif

Probably but nothing he’s accused of comes close to committing rape/murder like Mr. Petty

I just logged out for a few hours and they switched from "this is fake" to "he's not really a racist".

2 hours ago, Josh said:

I don't feel bad for the backlash she'll get for dating this racist *******. 

Wait, she's dating a racist :redface:

Miss Aryan queen should know better smh :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

Those projections are different than making racist jokes for fun. 

if you think mocking people’s accents based on their race is excusable than that speaks volumes of you and the people who defend this as “it’s just his public persona”

I have said, MULTIPLE times throughout this thread, mocking accents is not excusable sis. If you read literally any of my posts you’d see that.

Just now, brazil said:

Wait, she's dating a racist :redface:

Miss Aryan queen should know better smh :deadbanana2:

Watch people not even give this any sort of controversy but they sure did when Rihanna fell in love with Rocky

1 minute ago, Josh said:

Watch people not even give this any sort of controversy but they sure did when Rihanna fell in love with Rocky

it’s pretty clear there’s (rightfully) way more controversy around this based on this site and Twitter than Rih and Rocky ever got (which.. I’m not even aware there -was- any sort of controversy there???) 

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

2 hours ago, Jaded. said:

Swifties, use your power and passion for good and start streaming The 1975's Somebody Else enough for it go viral. It's what your queen would want!

Delicate’s husband.

She likes him for him. :redface:

Just now, WeFoundTrouble said:

it’s pretty clear there’s (rightfully) way more controversy around this based on this site and Twitter than Rih and Rocky ever got (which.. I’m not even aware there -was- any sort of controversy there???) 

everyone on social media gave Rihanna crap for dating Rocky because he's a colorist and she deserved better than him. 

Imagine being with someone for YEARS just to rebound with this rat. Be ******* serious.

2 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

Brave when your fave has no problem with that either.

I don't think Matty Healy is a nazi. Matty is the type of white straight guy who thinks doing edgy jokes is okay because he has liberal views. He's a troll, an idiot, an a*shole, etc, but I don't think he subscribes specifically to nazi ideology. I'm not even defending him, he can rot in hell, but I think the word "nazi" should be reserved for actual nazis.

All that said, Harry isn't associated with anyone who's done anything even remotely close to using nazi imagery. "But your fav..." doesn't compute here. Harry has some questionable friends, as do every single one of you, but Matty Healy isn't questionable. He's unapologetically and loudly disgusting. He says racist homophobic and misogynistic things because he thinks it's funny. He thinks that him being an atheist allows him to make islamophobic and antisemitic jokes, and all the while he thinks he's a left wing liberal. He's the worst kind of person, because he's GROWN and has been called out for this sh*t for a literal decade and he doesn't give a f*ck. Let's not go the whataboutism route.

1 hour ago, Espresso said:

This is such an overcorrection from Joe. Pure rebound status. Really sad it has to be this overrated bigot.

I'm normally not remotely invested in her love sagas but I'm genuinely fascinated to know her reasoning here. 

Cause the d!ck can't be that good if you're too distracted by the smell :coffee2: 

This is where I'm at. Hurting deeply and wanting to do the exact opposite of what she'd been doing. Not an excuse at all tho, but that's the explanation imo.

Edited by More Than A Melody

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.