• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Armani?

• Sinister

• slw84

• Moonlight Nation

Top Posters In This Topic

They were just showing love to each other very recently? Pretty sure Chris reposted this on his story 

:rip: 

where are the people who said we shouldnt point fingers at people for something he "only" did +10 years ago?

13 minutes ago, Armani? said:

They were just showing love to each other very recently? Pretty sure Chris reposted this on his story 

There’s clips from the night that shows Usher singing and leading the Happy birthday chant. It’s so wild

18 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Breezy is a very volatile person, I don't trust him.

They both supposed to perform at the Lovers and Friends Fest today.....this is not good.

Always attacking women and gay men :biblio:

Thinking Of You

Chris needs to stop doing that crack. It has his mind all messed up.

How many chances are we gonna give to Fist?

I’ll wait for confirmation but it wouldn’t be the least bit surprising l

58 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Chris Brown trying to get people to watch it if it happens. could be a publicity stunt.

41 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

If it's PR for a versuz battle I swear :skull:

if I we're Usher and this were true, I would be disappointed AF

Usher stood by and supported him ALL THIS TIME ! He even threw Chris a bday party !

And what he got in return is Chris Brown being UNGRATEFUL, DISRESPECTING and ATTACKING him !

Caption from the Insta post describing what allegedly happened:

The celebrity-filled birthday celebration for Breezy went down at Skate Rock City in Las Vegas on Friday. Usher was the one who put on the surprise party for Chris and even hosted the event.
While the birthday bash started out pretty smooth, a close source shared that it all went downhill a few hours later. It was said that Chris Brown reportedly got “disrespectful” with singer and actress Teyana Taylor for an “unknown reason.” The source explained that Chris Brown was noticeably “intoxicated” when he initially approached her. A few guests and even Usher tried to intervene and calm everyone down. However, at some point during all the commotion, Chris Brown allegedly called Usher a “coward” and left the venue. The drama spilled over outside and onto Chris Brown’s bus as Usher followed behind to talk to the “Run It” artist. Shockingly, that’s when things went completely left, with Chris Brown and his crew allegedly jumping the legendary R&B singer. The insider went on to say that the alleged beatdown was so bad that it left Usher with a “bloodied nose.” Now, neither of the guys nor Taylor have spoken out to deny or clarify this report. Chris Brown appeared to be in good spirits earlier that day and seemed ready to turn up as he shared a post that read, “I better get Cinco de fk’d tonight.”

Can't say I'd be surprised if this turned out to be true.

24 minutes ago, Moonlight Nation said:

Chris Brown’s bus as Usher followed behind to talk to the “Run It” artist. Shockingly, that’s when things went completely left, with Chris Brown

:deadbanana4:

Pop Base is now reporting on the new info offered by TMZ

2 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

He gives off train junkie that makes everyone want to get off the train.

If I was famous, I wouldn’t even go to an event hes also attending.

Why is this punk not behind bars yet? 

21 minutes ago, Moonlight Nation said:

Pop Base is now reporting on the new info offered by TMZ

:shutup:

Acting like a fool on his birthday smh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.