Taylor Swift - 'Speak Now (Taylor's Version)'

nasa

2 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Current page.

A MAATHP. An early LOSER reject! It’s OVER! :redface:

Oh :rip: i saw Rock & blanked out on what MAATHP stood for :redface: nvm ICSY cancelled. I only stan Foolish One now. 

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Klein

• Cruel Summer

1 minute ago, BlackJesus said:

Y’all need to just go do something for the next 15 hours. 

Watch this base go from page 95 to 200 pages really quick. 

• Like 1

I'm really excited for Electric chair. 

• Haha 1

We need tea on Timeless if it’s a Long Live type of closing serve or a Daylight cliched mess!

What’s taking it so long? :redface:

• Like 1

Get real, you all dragged Anti-Hero based on leaked lyrics yet it ended up as one of the most acclaimed and commercially success songs of 2022 :redface:

aocDZvz.gif

5 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Great news :clap3: another 50k+ in the basket

4 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

Not more high school metaphors :rip: we suffered ENOUGH with MAATHP:rip:

I Can See You stanning canceled :rip:

She didn’t even finished High School in a school! :redface:

We want more tea from the GRAMMYS ‘10, Taylor’s limp dick, John’s racist dick, and why Joe was the best dick she’s ever had.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

Not more high school metaphors :rip: we suffered ENOUGH with MAATHP:rip:

I Can See You stanning canceled :rip:

Girl what do you expect? She wrote Speak Now when she was 18-20 years old. You can't compare this to MAATHP because she was a grown woman in her 30s writing childish lyrics in that 💀 not the same thing 

• Like 1

How haven't we got 100% confirmation about the mattress lyrics. It's already in people's hands :jonny5: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cloröx said:

Get real, you all dragged Anti-Hero based on leaked lyrics yet it ended up as one of the most acclaimed and commercially success songs of 2022 :redface:

aocDZvz.gif

We’re not success stans! :redface:

1 minute ago, Cloröx said:

you all dragged Anti-Hero based on leaked lyrics

and I still do :gaycat5:

• Haha 2

the way i was so perched for castles crumbling but now seeing that it's about fame i'm so devasted. i can see you it's a nice surprise, tho

Just now, Timeless said:

Girl what do you expect? She wrote Speak Now when she was 18-20 years old. You can't compare this to MAATHP because she was a grown woman in her 30s writing childish lyrics in that 💀 not the same thing 

2012 Taylor did NOT write “F the patriarchy” let’s be real. She CAN improve upon the vault songs.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

you all dragged Anti-Hero based on leaked lyrics

and i still by this day can't like AH because of the lyrics

and same for Karma, even tho I advocated for it because I thought the concept was clever

• Like 1

Yeah the last thing I would trust is opinions from swfities, they said Lavender Haze sounds like ITHK just because she does falsetto on the chorus (and there’s screaming or something in the bridge)

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

2012 Taylor did NOT write “F the patriarchy” let’s be real. She CAN improve upon the vault songs.

Like I said, high school metaphors for a 18-20 year old is perfectly reasonable. Having a meltdown over it is very silly.

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

ftp line isn't she saying it, it's just what was written in the keychain so there was nothing to be created if the keychain existed since then

Swifties also said that Lover is amazing and that IFTYE is “Pop State of Grace”.

They were right with Gorgeous though! :clap3:

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Timeless said:

Like I said, high school metaphors for a 18-20 year old is perfectly reasonable. Having a meltdown over it is very silly.

Spoiler

These are typical fun meltdowns, at least for me. :fan:

i love high school imaginary, i live trough these songs vicariously all the time, so i couldn't be more perched for i can see you

keep them coming, queen

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

They were right with Gorgeous though! :clap3:

right????

how can those tragic lyrics not cut someone like glass? people thought they would cut from being good, but something can also cut from being dreadful (but i like the song, she have worse ones)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, GabeInPolaroids said:

right????

how can those tragic lyrics not cut someone like glass? people thought they would cut from being good, but something can also cut from being dreadful (but i like the song, she have worse ones)

If Whitney sang “You’re sooo gorgeooous”, glasses will be cut. :clap3:

Taylor was just saving her vocal skills for the belt on Dancing With Our Hands Tied!

3 minutes ago, Desire said:

How haven't we got 100% confirmation about the mattress lyrics. It's already in people's hands :jonny5: 

Right!?  What’s with all the gate keeping? :redface: