Taylor Swift - 'Speak Now (Taylor's Version)'

nasa

Did that twitter user just confirmed BTR lyrics are the same? I’m so confused, I swear these attention woos!

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Klein

• Cruel Summer

We need more updates from that Twitter user, please follow it before it goes private.

We need to have a “cut glass” moment! :redface:

• Haha 1

Like I was hoping HACKopher NOwe would have learned from the past re-recording S. Like do no one around Her have the courage to say it sucks? Or like, “hey is that a glitch in ATW?” :bibliahh:

• Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

These threads on release day are insufferable. Literally nobody gave a damn about Girl At Home and when she changed the production the world was about to end and it was the worst day of their lives :dies:

honestly for red and midnights it was, specially people being rude because they can't understand different opinions, specially when they come in the heat of the moment

but now, i'm not sure if i matured or because it got better, but all this meltdown is FUN. i'm laughing a lot... specially when you remember that it's just people being exaggerated because they'll love the record with time, like always has been with her past release.

2 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Did that twitter user just confirmed BTR lyrics are the same? I’m so confused, I swear these attention woos!

i'm surprised he hasn't post a shirtless pic with the record.

i wouldn't know, because i won't go to his profile to give him that attention, but if he had i'm sure someone would've posted lol

Edited by GabeInPolaroids

Not him GLOATING when people tell him not to leak, but then saying he must be respectful when stans ask him questions about the lyrics & production.

Someone pinpoint the background, & break into his house #SPEAKUPNOW 

F0V6JB6XoAA5raK?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 1

Girl At Home whichever version SUCKS! Stop making it happen.

4 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

I won't tolerate this Gaga at Home slandering :giraffe:

don't get me wrong, it's actually one of my faves on Red TV :fan: the OG is unlistenable

It’s the HORRIBLE mixing that I have a problem with, not the instrumentations . :bibliahh:Would be here for someone to add her new vocals on top of Chapman’s production tbh

Edited by mael
  • Like 1

At this point i'm convinced she signed a very cheap 6 album contract with Chris Rowe back when she didn't think the ReRecordings would smash so hard, & served FearlessTV lack of budget, and now she contractually can't get rid of him :redface:

Also, GAH went from a 1 to a 10 thanks to this icon, not Rowe.

Elvira-cr-Elin-Bjorkman-Larsson-2021-billboard-1548-1618324341.jpg?w=942&h=623&crop=1

10 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

honestly for red and midnights it was, specially people being rude because they can't understand different opinions, specially when they come in the heat of the moment

but now, i'm not sure if i matured or because it got better, but all this meltdown is FUN. i'm laughing a lot... specially when you remember that it's just people being exaggerated because they'll love the record with time, like always has been with her past release.

Spill, some stans are so sensitive, & take everything too seriously :dies:

1 minute ago, Monster Queen said:

IT'S OVER :redface:
Even the diehard stans hate it, saying the whole album isa ME!SS and unlistenable. This album will mark the start of her decline. She becomes overexposed, GP hates the album and starts to hate her again. #TaylorSwiftIsOverParty trending, album debut at 88m on Spotify and become another frontload mess, serving 1 - 39 - 69 on BB200 with a tragic 72 on Metacritic. The tour can't sell out and she cancels the shows in Italy and Poland embarrassedly. 
IT'S OVER FOR US :redface:

And even in this scenario I will still be stuck in the ******* waitlist. :jonny:

1 minute ago, enchanted0 said:

Wow so Haunted will sound less dated now? :jonny:here for it

Less dated like the TVs of 22, WANEGBT and IKYWT? :redface:

Edited by Taylor fanboy
  • Haha 3

coming from a how you get the girl, message in a bottle and paris stan, it's not surprising i'd say i like both girl at home version, but i still don't get why she changed it. she could've, at the very least, kept the original and put the remix as a bonus track. but ok, i gave up consistency on the rerecordings a long time ago and i'm just enjoying the improvements over time

christopher rowe sometimes makes the songs better....be serious. 

You're acting like nathan chapman was this top tier producer. Some songs are more gritty which i absolutely like it, cause barchetta just wanted this clean pop sound in everything to appeal the Iraq war stans. 

Edited by vale9001

1 minute ago, mael said:

It’s the HORRIBLE mixing that I have a problem with, not the instrumentations . :bibliahh:Would be here for some to add her new vocals on top of Chapmans production tbh

Are you listening to the TV or what? So confusing!

1 minute ago, enchanted0 said:

Wow so Haunted will sound less dated now? :jonny:here for it

we hope that's the case and not it sounding like a karaoke version like red tv pop tracks 

4 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

Same. The day before Midnights I was actually terrified by everything I was reading. Now I know this is standard behaviour.

2 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

At this point i'm convinced she signed a very cheap 6 album contract with Chris Rowe back when she didn't think the ReRecordings would smash so hard, & served FearlessTV lack of budget, and now she contractually can't get rid of him :redface:

hmmmm, you might be onto something here.........

never have listened to speak now so i'm veryyyyy excited to hear this tonight omgggg 

16 hours and 30 minutes until BTR lost all its greatness and unholiness 

pXlVZuH.gif

I hear the best way to protest is to sell your Eras Tour tickets. Join the movement, girlies :giraffe:

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Are you listening to the TV or what? So confusing!

We have FearlessTV and RedTV. 

Same guy that served IKYWTTV, 22TV and WANEGBTTV:bibliahh: