• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Klein

• Cruel Summer

Just now, Headlock said:

Why are people this deep into denial, do you think this person printed out a full sized LP sleeve, with hype stickers announcing a brand new vinyl variant that was then confirmed days later, and shrink wrapped it to take shitty photos that included glare so you can’t even read the track list fully? :deadbanana4:

fax. This fandom just so used to fakes and clowning so when the real leak comes, they don't believe it :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Sis AI has to have something to work off of first, it can’t recreate a perfect mock-up of a back cover including a lopsided “Made In France” sticker, with glare from the photo obstructing part of the track list. It’s fully real, we just have to hope it doesn’t leak too early at this point :deadbanana:

Girl someone printed out this image and put it in a cellophane or w/e and took this mega edgy low quality picture it's not rocket science to make :deadbanana4: people did the same thing for midnights

Just now, Headlock said:

Why is no one talking instead about the fact that Better Than Revenge (TV) is confirmed :jonny5:

No one ever though that it might be scrapped. The real question is was it changed, but I really doubt it, she wouldn't rewrite the history so roughly

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Why is no one talking instead about the fact that Better Than Revenge (TV) is confirmed :jonny5:

This really isn't surprising; most people didn't expect anything otherwise. 

2 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

I hope Castles Crumbling is my 00s Paramore ROCK song, & not some ballad :) 

Ikr, I always assumed it would be something dramatic or sad, but with Hayley on this I wonder if it'll be like one of the more Paramore-esque productions. 

6 minutes ago, Headlock said:

shitty photos that included glare so you can’t even read the track list fully? :deadbanana4:

And why exactly do you think they took the picture in this manner if it's real and not meant to generate conversation? :redface:

Anyway, at least we know that Taylor will be posting the official tracklist today or tomorrow because of this leak. Midnights tracklist was also leaked and she uploaded all the remaining Midnights Mayhem videos in the same night :rip:

• Haha 1

The debates and denials in here :ahh: 

well if that back cover is indeed real, then SN is by far the best designed out of the three rerecordings so far. Fearless and Red TVs back artworks were ROUGH :deadbanana4:

Edited by PaloSanto

3 minutes ago, Timeless said:

Anyway, at least we know that Taylor will be posting the official tracklist today or tomorrow because of this leak. Midnights tracklist was also leaked and she uploaded all the remaining Midnights Mayhem videos in the same night :rip:

there are theories about 6/6 anyway so...

• Like 1

not people calling this fake or AI… how can y’all be so dense :skull: 

2 minutes ago, Timeless said:

She needs to learn announce tracklists earlier :rip:

• Haha 1

That vinyl is real and I’m in shock. I can’t remember a release by her being possibly leaked this early. This is a 4 situation fr 

Edited by YR.

9 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

Girl someone printed out this image and put it in a cellophane or w/e and took this mega edgy low quality picture it's not rocket science to make :deadbanana4: people did the same thing for midnights

https://twitter.com/ftnostalgia/status/1576390188099477504 this one? the font doesn't match in this case though (though maybe that's hindsight)

4 minutes ago, Timeless said:

That was so funny :deadbanana2:The irregular tiktoks, the exhausted look on her face, the leak, the way she just dumped the rest

1 minute ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

https://twitter.com/ftnostalgia/status/1576390188099477504 this one? the font doesn't match in this case though (though maybe that's hindsight)

It was such a fun moment when she announced that track 3 is Anti-Hero and I could say Goodbyes to the ones who believed this is real :dies:

im not saying it IS fake but this could be cause fake tracklist pictures leaking have happened long before ai, and a "made in france" sticker with an "never before seen" photo of taylor arent really that difficult to edit. fans have been making vinyls with their own tracklists and fanmade artworks for every pop diva 

with that said i do think it is real :hippo:

2 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

im not saying it IS fake but this could be cause fake tracklist pictures leaking have happened long before ai, and a "made in france" sticker with an "never before seen" photo of taylor arent really that difficult to edit. fans have been making vinyls with their own tracklists and fanmade artworks for every pop diva 

21 minutes ago, Maroon legacy said:

well with Midnights there was only fake titles on already existing cover, but here's we see a new photo of Taylor. It's definately real, no one would make it so good, even with AI. And also the Orchid edition was something you physically can not predict

4 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

The point is you can see the photo is very recent, it's nowadways Taylor so a never before seen photo very recent is hard to exist. 

The only thing could make this fake is a joke from a person have access to news and to the promotional material. Somethin really really unlikely.

Edited by vale9001

taylor and hayley on one track??? I don't think I can take it mother

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

21 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Ikr, I always assumed it would be something dramatic or sad, but with Hayley on this I wonder if it'll be like one of the more Paramore-esque productions. 

Paramore is such a DREAM I never would've expected it:jonny5:imagine if Florence gets on a Vault track in the future :jonny5: and serves a Hey Girl :foot:

Are people just finding out there’s a vinyl production factory in France?

9 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

24 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

Was this person also psychic to have a hype sticker announcing a new vinyl variant (Orchid) days before it was officially announced? :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

27 minutes ago, Maroon legacy said:

fax. This fandom just so used to fakes and clowning so when the real leak comes, they don't believe it :bibliahh:

Seriously, not people clowning about not clowning now :deadbanana4: