• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Klein

• Cruel Summer

2 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

“Checking your browser accessing…” :eli:

have fun downloading ARTPOP and Lotus for a while :jonnycat:

If it is indeed real, we could be experiencing a leak soon. We should get sleeves with the lyrics at the very least. Unless this is directly from a vinyl-producing factory and a worker took the pics. In which case, expect nothing.

2 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

have fun downloading ARTPOP and Lotus for a while :jonnycat:

And they said “SCAM!!!” :laugh:

2 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

If it is indeed real, we could be experiencing a leak soon. We should get sleeves with the lyrics at the very least. Unless this is directly from a vinyl-producing factory and a worker took the pics. In which case, expect nothing.

There was a post, it's not from a factory, someone in France actually bought it and already listened the album, but "don't want to spoil anything"

Edited by Maroon legacy

2 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

I think it’s real sis, someone bought it on a random store in France

FxvAP7WWIAAD4HC?format=jpg&name=medium

Not France, the same thing happened with Diamonds & Dancefloors :rip:

4 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

When she rush releases a single on 30th June! @IBeMe

naurrr not an olivia vs taylor situation :rip:

Edited by ricocheting

i'm starting to think it's fake.

it come casually two days after Hayley Williams said that thing, plus being on a store in 2023 33 days the release date before it's not possible. How it was there, this is not happening anymore. 

11 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

I think it’s real sis, someone bought it on a random store in France

FxvAP7WWIAAD4HC?format=jpg&name=medium

Where is this screenshot from?

Not this potentially leaking already :deadbanana2:

Just now, Timeless said:

Where is this screenshot from?

From the person that (apparently) leaked the new vinyl variant and the back cover as well

5 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

i'm starting to think it's fake.

it come casually two days after Hayley Williams said that thing, plus being on a store in 2023 33 days the release date before it's not possible. How it was there, this is not happening anymore. 

It’s not, that person posted about this days before the Orchid version was announced, plus the post got deleted swiftly. It’s 100% real :priceless:

• Like 1

Throwback to someone printing out a fake Midnights tracklist and putting it in a CD case and leaking a picture of it in low quality and for everyone to go crazy over it for days:rip: I don't believe it

Can they update the image at least to reveal the full vault? Come on now :deadbanana2:

29 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

As much as I want to believe this is real, A.I. can generate anything these days and this could be fake.

Sis AI has to have something to work off of first, it can’t recreate a perfect mock-up of a back cover including a lopsided “Made In France” sticker, with glare from the photo obstructing part of the track list. It’s fully real, we just have to hope it doesn’t leak too early at this point :deadbanana:

Ah, I thought it was signed CDs and I finished wiping so fast to be disappointed it was just another color vinyl. Wah wah.

3 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

Throwback to someone printing out a fake Midnights tracklist and putting it in a CD case and leaking a picture of it in low quality and for everyone to go crazy over it for days:rip: I don't believe it

Why are people this deep into denial, do you think this person printed out a full sized LP sleeve, with hype stickers announcing a brand new vinyl variant that was then confirmed days later, and shrink wrapped it to take shitty photos that included glare so you can’t even read the track list fully? :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

well with Midnights there was only fake titles on already existing cover, but here's we see a new photo of Taylor. It's definately real, no one would make it so good, even with AI. And also the Orchid edition was something you physically can not predict

Why is no one talking instead about the fact that Better Than Revenge (TV) is confirmed :jonny5:

• Like 1

I hope Castles Crumbling is my 00s Paramore ROCK song, & not some ballad :)