• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Klein

• Cruel Summer

On 5/13/2023 at 6:42 AM, Heartbreak Prince said:

Is Battle a co-write? It’s looking less and less likely it’ll be on this, isn’t it :sad:

I don’t think it is. At least, I’ve never found anything saying it was a co-write. I expect it to be one of the vault tracks. 

Wait i thought Speak Now was entirely self written but on the credits list for Enchanted theres Chris Carmichael listed as a Writer? :skull:

5 minutes ago, KingWitch said:

Wait i thought Speak Now was entirely self written but on the credits list for Enchanted theres Chris Carmichael listed as a Writer? :skull:

That's a mistake. Enchanted is completely self written.

Spotify admin, stop using drugs. 

20 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Pitchfork 46 Most Anticipated Albums of Summer 2023

Speak Now (Taylor’s Version)

spacer.png

Need a 9.0

15 hours ago, 1989 said:

I don’t think it is. At least, I’ve never found anything saying it was a co-write. I expect it to be one of the vault tracks. 

It's a solo-write. 

I think even in its rough demo state there's a lot of potential; with new and final production I think it's really gonna come to life. Hopefully, anyway

I hope we get Castles Crumbling I’ve been intrigued by that title forever 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FallingFromCloud9 said:

I hope we get Castles Crumbling I’ve been intrigued by that title forever 

Put it right after Long Live so we go from fighting dragons to castles crumbling :jonny6:

17 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

When she puts I’d Lie here whew EARTH-SHATTERING. :WAP:

A dream come true I honestly do t care which album as long as we get it 

Just remembered how she fuucked up WANEGBT (TV) with that "weeeheee!" In the chorus :deadbanana2:

Jail if she serves something that tragic on SN

33 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Just remembered how she fuucked up WANEGBT (TV) with that "weeeheee!" In the chorus :deadbanana2:

this.

I really hope they fine comb EVERYTHING this time around, as there are noticable errors on both tv's so far

that being said, I have no doubt, like the other two tv's - this album is going to be totally elevated to a whole new level :gaycat1:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I thought that would go on debut?

1 hour ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Maybe she meant to do that :gaycatina1:

Damn I slept on this album, I know I would have loved Enchanted back in 2010 if I knew about it:weeps:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I fear for her if she doesn't eventually release it after the way you have been manifesting it :dies:

battle is way too basic and putting it on SN would be more offensive than adding TVFN to sacRED, we need the stuff that has never leaked for it to actually feel like new songs and because this is the only vault that'll hold a candle to sacRED's, so she better serve us her best scraps

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Johnny said:

I'm so excited for this damn. July can't come quicker huh. 

same, can't wait to finally hear this album in spatial audio :jonny5:

• Like 1

On 5/15/2023 at 10:46 PM, Jesse said:

They restocked the vinyl on the Canadian store

same on the Italian one

8 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

I thought that would go on debut?

The fear is real that it won’t be released at all. :emofish:

6 hours ago, Michael196 said:

I fear for her if she doesn't eventually release it after the way you have been manifesting it :dies:

battle is way too basic and putting it on SN would be more offensive than adding TVFN to sacRED, we need the stuff that has never leaked for it to actually feel like new songs and because this is the only vault that'll hold a candle to sacRED's, so she better serve us her best scraps

Now that we have A10W, I’d Lie is the last holy grail (that exists) of her discography. :jonny3:

If the target exclusive exists and it's an orange cover, she will sell it like hot cakes

13 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

The fear is real that it won’t be released at all. :emofish:

Now that we have A10W, I’d Lie is the last holy grail (that exists) of her discography. :jonny3:

I think we’ll get I’d Lie on Debut. I mean, if she gave us some of those Fearless and Red vault tracks that weren’t talked about or hyped as much (and that’s no shade to any of them at all, I just mean they never circulated as much as I’d Lie did), then I don’t see why we wouldn’t get I’d Lie. 

I can’t wait for it :jonnycat:

• Like 1

Quick question: 

are there any differences in the Taylor versions from the original recordings? I've heard some of Red and it sounds exactly like the original album. 

Are people buying these versions just to support Taylor and for the extra songs? or she makes changes to the previously released songs? 

8 minutes ago, Simple said:

Quick question: 

are there any differences in the Taylor versions from the original recordings? I've heard some of Red and it sounds exactly like the original album. 

Are people buying these versions just to support Taylor and for the extra songs? or she makes changes to the previously released songs? 

SUPER minimal changes that are almost unnoticeable for casual listeners.

So far, only one song had a complete overhaul, still, it wasn’t worth listening, *Girl At Home*.

• Like 1

Im thinking of taking this day off or ask to work from home :gaycat2: