• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Klein

• Cruel Summer

• ATRL Moderator
14 hours ago, Redstreak said:

the truly unappreciated masterpiece on 1989 is obviously I Wish Jesus Would :jonny:

Whew, the taste. I mean, I love Clean but it gets covered all the time and has definitely received its flowers. I Wish You Would, on the other hand, feels wrongfully forgotten. 

I do adore I Know Places but I'm praying she gets someone other than Ryan to produce it because... well, I'll keep it cute.

With regard to Speak Now, I really hope Back to December gets a little boost. I still consider it one of Taylor's best singles (and easily my favorite single from SN). Of course I want Enchanted and Last Kiss to shine, but Back to December deserves just a bit more love among the fans and GP methinks. 

imagine a music video for haunted with these visuals :wanda:

4 hours ago, lasthauntedkiss said:

imagine a music video for haunted with these visuals :wanda:

Haunted would really deserve some attention. But I fear the attention will be on Enchanted and vault tracks. 

12 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

There was another fake insider

why is ATRL so easily swayed by random new accounts claiming to have info :deadbanana4:

Give me this collab on SN TV

spacer.png

Do we think she’s going to put fraudulent fault tracks on this one too or will we get real unreleased?

Can't tell if I want the vault to skew more ballad heavy or uptempo angry rock track heavy :jonny:  I shudder to think of more ballads in the same league as Back to December, Dear John and Last Kiss but the rockier tracks are more unique to her discography and feel more quintessentially Speak Now. There's also a chance they skew more country as well. Either way it swings we win. :jonny: 

2 hours ago, Prism said:

Do we think she’s going to put fraudulent fault tracks on this one too or will we get real unreleased?

Does it matter? As long as the songs sound great, idc. 

18 hours ago, PopA911 said:

oh how I missed this :toofunny3:

Bring gretchen avi back mate. 

Will Speak Now (Taylor's Version) have any collaborators? 

Staying true to the original Speak Now, which Swift wrote entirely by herself, it doesn't seem likely that the singer will have any collaborators on the new album.

People

Who Magazine:

Speak Now is her best album

Song ranking:

14. Better Than Revenge

13. Speak Now

12. Mine

11. Innocent

10. Never Grow Up

9. The Story of Us

8. Long Live

7. Mean

6. Haunted

5. Enchanted

4. Sparks Fly

3. Dear John

2. Back to December

1. Last Kiss

The early BUZZ and ACCLAIM! :clap3:

Red TV, why are you on the cold hard ground?

Can’t believe that July 9, 2022 was the last day I’ll be listening to “Last Kiss” on Last Kiss Day.

More than 105k vinyls sold already! Only 19.8k remaining in her US store. 

18 hours ago, Steve Johnson said:

Bring gretchen avi back mate. 

i've looked for it everywhere and i can't find it nnnn :toofunny3:

9 hours ago, Bonicap said:

More than 105k vinyls sold already! Only 19.8k remaining in her US store. 

She better have more than 125k vinyl in total otherwise there won't be any to buy in stores. 

Never Grow Up will finally be listenable hopefully :jonny4: Its one of my least fave Taylor songs, but I have faith

Is Battle a co-write? It’s looking less and less likely it’ll be on this, isn’t it :sad:

1 hour ago, Klein said:

She better have more than 125k vinyl in total otherwise there won't be any to buy in stores. 

Yeah, also there should be a Target exclusive.

On 5/13/2023 at 6:42 AM, Heartbreak Prince said:

Is Battle a co-write? It’s looking less and less likely it’ll be on this, isn’t it :sad:

It don't believe it is a co-write

I remember a song called ‘Bother Me’ was supposed to be on this album but didn’t make it

And Foolish Ones is also one of the songs she made for this album but I’m not sure about that

11 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

I remember a song called ‘Bother Me’ was supposed to be on this album but didn’t make it

And Foolish Ones is also one of the songs she made for this album but I’m not sure about that

I need her to touch some “other” vaults, like how Sparks Fly was supposed to be on Fearless etc. but was “shelved” and found its way to Speak Now.

Sweet Tea and God’s Graces would be a great Speak Now TV Vault track. Speaking that into existence.

”Nothing shatterproof. You can crash and burn and come back someone new. And that’s what I learned from you.”

It’s giving Innocent and apologies for the crimes of Dear John & Better Than Revenge.

Aaron would eat this.

Pitchfork 46 Most Anticipated Albums of Summer 2023

Speak Now (Taylor’s Version)

spacer.png

Swift was much younger when she wrote the crux of the original album, which means this new version may carry some of the wisdom that comes with being a 33-year-old.