Taylor Swift - 'Speak Now (Taylor's Version)'

nasa

This album being self written by her at such a young age is still crazy to me. The amount of talent she has is truly insane. Can’t wait for the album to be in the spotlight once again.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Klein

• Cruel Summer

1 hour ago, modern thing said:

is Enchanted TV going #1? yes it is :jonnycat:

No It's already too consumed right now to get #1 debut, especially without radio support. I can't see it making too much for a whole week when people already  have listened to it for the last year and months. 

Only if it has a very strong video maybe. 

Edited by vale9001

2 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

I just know I'm going to play the **** out of Haunted and Ours, I used to be obsessed with them back in the day and can't wait to see how they'll sound now.

Oh my god, those are my exact two favorite songs on the album. You have an exquisite taste!

i will buy 13 remixes if that's what it takes 

7 hours ago, vale9001 said:

No It's already too consumed right now to get #1 debut, especially without radio support. I can't see it making too much for a whole week when people already  have listened to it for the last year and months. 

Only if it has a very strong video maybe. 

Honey your opinions aren’t valid. You told everyone here the album wasn’t coming til the fall :coffee2:

Edited by Where are you now?

10 hours ago, modern thing said:

is Enchanted TV going #1? yes it is :jonnycat:

Yes, easy #1. 

10 hours ago, Johnny said:

The hype around Enchanted TV is very, very high. It most certainly does have a chance to debut at the top of the competition is not too strong and receives a video and streaming playlist push.

as I said with a strong video is different. You shouldn't forget ATW 10 minutes got counted the 5 min version too and that alone got 8.5M weekly streams only from spotify. I don't remember how much the difference with Adele was in points but  the 10-15M streams of the 5 min version probably made the crucial difference.

A remix- new version of Enchanted plus the original would have been a good thing.

Edited by vale9001

As long as Sparks Fly repeaks at the Top 10, I am GOOD. :clap3:

10 hours ago, Johnny said:

The hype around Enchanted TV is very, very high. It most certainly does have a chance to debut at the top of the competition is not too strong and receives a video and streaming playlist push.

It will happen like with love story TV huge debut and huge decrease second day. People is consuming enchanted on daily basis is nothing new 

I agree that expectations for Speak now Tv are too huge, it is going to do very well specially if we consider speak now is her second less known album by GP but it is not going to debut with a million, it only has 1 variant and the streams are not going to be as massive as Midnights. Also re-recordings don’t have big stability in the short time, their success is the mid and long time, like red tv only doing 9 weeks in top 10 but not leaving top 50.

We shouldn’t be expecting Speak Now TV to outdo Red. It just needs to outdo evermore first week and it’s already a massive success on its own.

What should outsell Red TV is 1989 TV.

She better have Enchanted - Acoustic Version, Enchanted - Orchestral Version, Enchanted - Eras Tour Live, Enchanted - Dancing Witch version, Enchanted - Elvira remix, Enchanted yule log, ready to purchase to secure that number 1 :coffee2:

42 minutes ago, taylordswift13 said:

She better have Enchanted - Acoustic Version, Enchanted - Orchestral Version, Enchanted - Eras Tour Live, Enchanted - Dancing Witch version, Enchanted - Elvira remix, Enchanted yule log, ready to purchase to secure that number 1 :coffee2:

We also need Enchanted (EDM Remix)

100k vinyls already! Only 14k more to surpass RED TV's first week.

Haunted (TV) would be the best contender for #1

If Midnights could occupy the entire top 10, I don’t see Why Enchanted can’t hit #1. Even Vigilante **** would’ve hit #1 if the other songs didn’t exist. It did 32 million streams. How much is realistic for Enchanted?

I want a tell-all of each song if this July 9th memoir is true. :jonnycat:

the announcement will reach 10M likes on instagram today :jonny5:

2 hours ago, Robburro said:

Haunted (TV) would be the best contender for #1

:cm: her best song will do it

This is the album to make her the most money 

I hope queen goes all out and secures that easy bag 

the lord knows I buy anything she releases 

3 hours ago, Arrows said:

If Midnights could occupy the entire top 10, I don’t see Why Enchanted can’t hit #1. Even Vigilante **** would’ve hit #1 if the other songs didn’t exist. It did 32 million streams. How much is realistic for Enchanted?

it all depends on how much the album performs as it's a new album. Every song from Midnights was big for weeks, with fearless and red we saw  after the first 2-3 days streams fall more. 

Midnights songs occupied the top 13 of Us spotify for the whole week, on the 7h day the old tracks from red in the top 10 were ATW 10 min and nothing new, so only new songs.

It's also true Enchanted is an hit at the moment and it's pushed by the tour that still will be on the 7th july so maybe it could have better legs even if it's an old song.  

Edited by vale9001

I'm gonna gatekeep The Story of Us so hard.