Taylor Swift - 'Speak Now (Taylor's Version)'

nasa

11 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

It wont be on the album

I know. But S&S and EO TV’s also aren’t on red. And ITWAM was on the original SN

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Klein

• Cruel Summer

Now why am I excited thinking about her signing the CD's in gold Sharpie, so it feels even more like the original artwork? :ghostface:

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

I know. But S&S and EO TV’s also aren’t on red. And ITWAM was on the original SN

I don’t quite understand your point.

ITWAM isn’t being included in the SN TV era as it’s not self written. That’s why it was added to the F TV era.

It was only included in the deluxe edition too, and I feel like the label probably put that together.

Those songs all languishing in purgatory not on any album will always irritate me :deadbanana2:

38 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

I don’t quite understand your point.

ITWAM isn’t being included in the SN TV era as it’s not self written. That’s why it was added to the F TV era.

It was only included in the deluxe edition too, and I feel like the label probably put that together.

It’s not that hard to understand. ITWAM was originally part of the SN era hence it should have the SN TV cover. 

Red never reached top 5 on AM btw. Not even the day before Red TV came out

Speak Now coming for blood after years of neglect - the unexpected twist of it all :deadbanana2:

• ATRL Moderator

The more I think about it, the more I feel like she should've just made it a four song EP titled the Lost Tracks or the Era's EP (or something better but you get the idea.) That way they would've been easier to find release day and would belong to something (albeit the most random assortment but whatever) together. 

I'm okay with If This Was a Movie staying off, and I'm also fine with scrapping the acoustic tracks seeing as they were just studio vocals anyway. Though I do think people like the Haunted one quite a bit, no? Either way, I just really hope Battle or Let's Go or whatever it'll be called makes it. That second verse is such a moment :jamming:

Side note: I've been spamming Speak Now non-stop since yesterday morning and I really cannot fathom how much stronger some of the ballads will be given her mature vocals. Sure, they'll lose some of the innocence and youth but that's a small price to pay to experience Back to December, Last Kiss, Dear John, and Enchanted for the first time again :wanda:

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

We- :deadbanana2:

I- 

Nurse! I must be dreaming this is colossal :wanda:

1 hour ago, Kyle-x said:

Those songs all languishing in purgatory not on any album will always irritate me :deadbanana2:

I wish she would just tag them onto the corresponding albums. They’re so annoying to find on her page

32 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

spacer.png

this made me laugh

The obsession with GAGA is concerning...

37 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

spacer.png

this made me laugh

:hoetenks:

holy sheisse, 10 MILLION STREAMS? 

48 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

It’s not that hard to understand. ITWAM was originally part of the SN era hence it should have the SN TV cover. 

It’s not that hard to understand that she wants SN (tv) to be entirely self written so she’s leaving off ITWAM. Honestly the song fits Fearless better anyway, it’s just unfortunate it was added as an after thought. We still got a re recording of the song so why does it matter what cover it has?

not 9.6M hfuskjahkjasjfk

Someone wrote here they have demos of ITWAM from 2008, so She really wrote it for fearless. 

I can understand her choice to make a self written album also for the TV, where extra songs are not just target extras but on the official setlist of the record.

Probably big machine forced her to add that extra song back in the 2010.

If these albums are really "Taylor versions" people should be opened to changes imo. These could mean She Is telling us this Is how the "real tracklist" should have been if only her choice. 

Anyway i read back to december was the second most streamed song yesterday After enchanted.

If Taylor lautner is really on the karma MV i'm smelling a new viral old Song. 

Edited by vale9001

9.6M wtf :wanda:

54 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

spacer.png

this made me laugh

I’m not a Gaga stan, but I can recognize that Born This Way was unfairly left out.

3 minutes ago, americanlife said:

I’m not a Gaga stan, but I can recognize that Born This Way was unfairly left out.

I hate these kind of things but the point is "you need to add so many albums from this artists to get...." Not all the career. 

Edited by vale9001

• ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, americanlife said:

the person who originally posted it was also told that, and then made this lol

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

the person who originally posted it was also told that, and then made this lol

spacer.png

:gaycat7:

Speak Now (title track) is the perfect pop song. I'm willing to accept that it will go Tik Tok viral in exchange for people appreciating its genius