• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Klein

• Cruel Summer

MY FAVE TAYLOR ALBUM LET'S GOOOO 😭😭😭😭

7 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

but we need to expand the demand for international fans :jonny5:

Considering this was probably her second least global release after debut, how popular is this release worldwide?  Just curious. 

2 hours ago, Twilish said:

Thank god she’s getting this snooze fest out of the way for 1989 :jonny4:

This hahahah 

i really want 1989 TV and Rep TV

8 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Considering this was probably her second least global release after debut, how popular is this release worldwide?  Just curious. 

It's not very popular outside the US, but in this case I don't know if it makes it less or more exciting for people to buy it. 

This is on the lower end for me of releases I’m hyped for but still hyped. Especially for the new tracks. I loved how Enchanted sounded in that leaked clip of the dancers

The way my initial reaction was that the album cover was AI generated.... until i checked her IG :deadvision:\\

Anyways im so excited for this album. Its her best work after folklore!

1 hour ago, Bonicap said:

They added 35k vinyls more to the US store. The demand is insane. :jonny5:

How many in total does that make now?

Hopefully one of the vault tracks gets the I Bet You Think About Me treatment

13 minutes ago, Feanor said:

How many in total does that make now?

Around 125k vinyls, 75k sold in 12 hours and 50k remaining.

Wonder if she will have to rush release the TVs

AI technology for replicating singers' voices will be much better by the end of the year so it could damage the hype for the re-recordings as it will be able to replicate her old songs with her new voice

I feel like those vinyl will sell out before the weekend is over, I might have to snatch a preorder while I have a chance :gaycat6:

21 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

AI technology for replicating singers' voices will be much better by the end of the year so it could damage the hype for the re-recordings as it will be able to replicate her old songs with her new voice

i mean, idk how many swift fans think (ai version) would be an acceptable substitute such that they would refuse to buy TV.

ig possibly it could dent streams for locals

24 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

I feel like she'd literally sue (both AI research/development companies and problematic users) if AI-generated material became a legitimate threat to her commercial viability and the reclamation of what she already perceives as her stolen history. And I'd enthusiastically support her, but that's just my own feelings about the AI situation.

That vinyl will literally be available everywhere, there really isn't a need to preorder it :rip: (but if it helps boost opening week ok hihi)

1 hour ago, byzantium said:

You must realize that when the Original Speak Now came out, Taylor was virtually unknown outside of the U.S. and Canada. Now, she is well known to the world. She is also well-known to those who have jumped on the bandwagon in the last couple of years. There are people who never listened to Taylor Swift because they were ignorant in the beginning, but they are wising up to the fact that Taylor is actually quite good. I can see Speak Now doing quite well internationally.

Wonder if / who the feature (s) will be. Paramore possibly

7 hours ago, FightDragonsWithMe said:

Can't wait to add ITWAM onto SNTV and pretend it's part of the era I'm ready for her to stomp tho :jonny5:

same here :coffee2: sorry tay tay i effin hate stand alone songs i’ll just pretend she wrote that by herself too

the cover art is GORGEOUS 

1 hour ago, byzantium said:

i'd not say A LOT but i definitely want it :alexz2:

4 hours ago, Underdogs said:

Fearless_(Taylor's_Version)_(2021_album_Taylor_Swift_-_Speak_Now_(Taylor's_VersiTaylor_Swift_-_Red_(Taylor's_Version).pn

mother:WAP:

Honestly, the Fearless cover is average. Should've gotten rid of that vintage filter and should've worn something different, plus, she could've also done her hair the right way just like she did with SN.

Sorry, I didn't want to be the hater here but she really stepped it up for the next 2 re-recordings.

This is so much better IMO:

desktop-wallpaper-taylor-swift-fearless-

Edited by Disconnect

Does anyone have an improved, fan-made version of the Fearless TV Cover?

sips-tea.gif

The cover is just gorgeous. What a breath taking picture.
I was partying my ass on the floor when I saw this announcement. Everyone there was aware of the announcement

3 minutes ago, Disconnect said:

Does anyone have an improved, fan-made version of the Fearless TV Cover?

sips-tea.gif

b29e71e78d1334abe82539de5b502551.png

A little color never hurt nobody sips-tea.gif

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

b29e71e78d1334abe82539de5b502551.png

A little color never hurt nobody sips-tea.gif

The improvement :jonny5:

44 minutes ago, ALA said:

That vinyl will literally be available everywhere, there really isn't a need to preorder it :rip: (but if it helps boost opening week ok hihi)

Both of the previous Taylor’s versions were under shipped and hard to get for months.