• Taylor fanboy

• Klein

• Cruel Summer

AHHHH!!!!!

GET UPPPP!

the cover :dies:

smoore95GAGA
8 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

Whatever that means. Like it's serious enough to lie about or gets me some kind of clout to play make-believe on ATRL dot net

huh-wtf-is-going-on.gif

It means that people who say “I knew it” whenever something happens would’ve said that no matter how it happened :cm:

I hope they push enchanted as the single. I love that we get to go back and make these older songs #1 it’s very well deserved 

smoore95GAGA

The question now is will we also get 1989 TV this year :gaycat2:

10 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

The question now is will we also get 1989 TV this year :gaycat2:

i was saying to a friend earlier that I think 1989 TV is coming this fall for sure. and then Debut and reputation next year. 

Thank god she’s getting this snooze fest out of the way for 1989 :jonny4:

1 minute ago, Twilish said:

Thank god she’s getting this snooze fest out of the way for 1989 :jonny4:

Your insanity jumped right out. 

Just now, ahauntingnearu said:

Your insanity jumped right out. 

I’ve been dying for 1989 vault tracks since she’s announced she’s re recording her music sis. I’m just hoping the wait is worth it :bird:

1 hour ago, Underdogs said:

Fearless_(Taylor's_Version)_(2021_album_Taylor_Swift_-_Speak_Now_(Taylor's_VersiTaylor_Swift_-_Red_(Taylor's_Version).pn

mother:WAP:

My ocd is raging at the Red cover not being turn to the left :rip:

1 hour ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Being overshadowed by Teenage Dream and its five Billboard #1 radio hits didn't help either.

Yeah Speak Now is remarkably the era pop radio snubbed Taylor. Even her debut had Teardrops going top 10 on pop radio (and later on Reputation had Delicate making her a radio-darling again). It was weird coming from Fearless. imo SN always performed well when we factor that it didn’t have major hits like its predecessor. It was really the test of truth for Taylor regarding her songwriting abilities and fan support and it passed at that moment and then the test of time. Now we need to make Enchanted the hit that it should’ve been back then lol

Edit: its funny to notice that Taylor had a lot of peaks and valleys with pop radio. They seem fully on board for some stuff and then they dip out for a second and then they’re back on her train. Midnights is another example of them supporting Taylor again after lowkey snubbing Lover and her two more alternative follow ups

Edited by liquiddiamonds

Nathan Chapman be gone!  I cannot wait to not hear his vocals above Taylor’s 

Back to December tv will do a number on my brain chemistry I'm scared :jonny2:

she better go all out on Better Than Revenge. throw your morals out for a few minutes and give us the banger we deserve

not really feeling the cover but I’m perched :duca:

Love the idea of the cover ... The hair though? Messy at bottom and flat on top

So perched for this album - FINALLY :jonny6:

1989 TV is definitely not coming this year :rip: SN TV is out in July and Taylor would announce a new TV at least 2 months prior. December release is suicide because Christmas albums will take over, and even November seems like way too early, that would be 4 months after SN TV, meaning an announcement 2 months after SN TV release :deadbanana4: really not happening

not to mention Fearless TV was released in April and Red TV in November 

chill out until march 2024 girlies, it’s not coming earlier, it will be there for the European leg

Edited by nasa

They added 35k vinyls more to the US store. The demand is insane. :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, nasa said:

1989 TV is definitely not coming this year :rip: SN TV is out in July and Taylor would announce a new TV at least 2 months prior. December release is suicide because Christmas albums will take over, and even November seems like way too early, that would be 4 months after SN TV, meaning an announcement 2 months after SN TV release :deadbanana4: really not happening

chill out until march 2024 girlies, it’s not coming earlier, it will be there for the European leg

December worked for SZA, is not that bad. You benefit from the slow January-February weeks. Anyway I agree it's not coming this year.

4 minutes ago, nasa said:

I also feel like 1989 is very much a Spring/Summer vibe. As much as I'd like to think she'd release in November, I do think that April-May next year is most-likely.

Oh that cover is STUNNING. :wanda:

1 hour ago, Twilish said:

I’ve been dying for 1989 vault tracks since she’s announced she’s re recording her music sis. I’m just hoping the wait is worth it :bird:

Given some of the album tracks that made it on 1989, I would keep my expectations quite low :giraffe:

Speak Now TV is coming for the "most improved" plaque. Imagine all the new Swifties discovering Long Live, Last Kiss and title track :clap3:

Regarding the cover - its a stunning photo but i wish on her back/arm was a small tattoo or cristals forming the name of the album. Or tiara (but it would be hard not to look childish/cheap) or just a hair ribbon with the name of the album on it. Something small like the reds ring. Anyway much better than the fearless tv mess with ugly filter 

oh and i wouldnt be surprised if we get another TV right before the christmas to get huge 1st week as everyone would buy it as a christmas gift

Edited by PieceBy

• ATRL Moderator

Y'ALL THE WAY I THOUGHT ATRL WAS TROLLING THIS MORNING :wanda:

Blasting Stolen Version right now and getting so nostalgic. Classic after classic after classic :jamming:

This album cover is f-ing STUNNING :weeps: 

Finally :jonny6:

Speak Now deserves to SMASH even harder than it’s first time