• Like 1

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Klein

• Cruel Summer

Just 3.5 more hours until her Top 4 albums become evermore, folklore, Speak Now and Red 

• Like 1

1989 is clearly better than Red. Sorry to those who don’t see it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I Hope the vault songs aren't Pop tracks. 

1 minute ago, Dephira said:

Just 3.5 more hours until her Top 4 albums become evermore, folklore, Speak Now and Red 

evermore

folklore

speak now

midnights

• Like 1

Which Speak Now songs do we think will be the surprise songs this weekend? I doubt she’ll make all four of them SN songs because that would kind of take the element of surprise out a little bit, but I do think both nights are getting one. 

I can see Friday night being Better Than Revenge and Saturday night being Last Kiss. 

Swifties are gonna end up bullying her to release the Better Than Revenge (Feminism Leaves Our Body) (Taylor’s Version) :ahh: 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

When Enchanted TV hits different tonight:

Taylor just delivered the gif of the year, caption it... - Base - ATRL

I need someone to put “mattress” over her face 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Dephira said:

I’m so glad I’m at my musical classes because I would be losing my mind at home 

3 minutes ago, BloodLuster said:

also, we're closer to 1989 and especially THEE puta TV :jonny:

honestly, this is why I’m so perched for this one. These two would be the best. And im glad they’re coming now because every re-recording is getting better,

Do we think another re-recording coming this year gals? :coffee2:

33 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

I wish she realized that Peak Now not being one of her biggest albums is something which she could use to her advantage in the context of re-recordings. 

We want an all out promo campaign. There’s no reason Last Kiss or Dear John couldn’t pull an All Too Well, come on now.

Honestly, I don't think she needs to - I think releasing this in the middle of the tour is a perfect strategy, and I think Speak Now is enough of a favorite among the most diehard Swifties, while being less known among the GP, that it's going to be the dark horse of the rerecordings project and smash. Red TV was just reported today as having sold 3.32 million units in the US already, and I think this one might actually manage to do better thanks to the tour and because the original is less consumed than Red's original (so there's more for casual listeners and newer fans to discover). I think - someone correct me if I'm wrong - that the original Speak Now actually had more pure sales than the original Red, too, despite the lack of smash hits, so there's no real shortage of nostalgia to drive this project. I'm hoping that it lands in the sweet-spot for this version to take off and soar.

2 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

honestly, this is why I’m so perched for this one. These two would be the best. And im glad they’re coming now because every re-recording is getting better,

ikr ? blondie is saving her best for the last

Hx1YSjS

2 minutes ago, mistertsa said:

I hope so 

I'll be able to listen to the first album I listened to in my life in 3 hours. and the thought of reliving those moments I had when I was 10 makes me so excited 

6 minutes ago, mistertsa said:

I need 1989. It's the one I've been waiting for since she announced she's re-recording. 

The way she lifts up economies through her tours, but also pulls it down because of impatient and agitated employees who can’t focus at work or are staying up too late and have no brain cells left to be productive the next day.

spacer.png

He’s not all bad like his REPUTATION

THEE puta is nexSSSSSSt! :clap3:

15 minutes ago, mistertsa said:

I can see her dropping one in time for the holidays.

3 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

The way she lifts up economies through her tours, but also pulls it down because of impatient and agitated employees who can’t focus at work or are staying up too late and have no brain cells left to be productive the next day.

spacer.png

i'm a sales rep, that company isn't making a single sale tomorrow

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Any word on the music video premiering tonight, or will that be a surprise at tomorrow's show? :celestial5:

Me wiggling my mouse every 4.9 minutes to fool Microsoft Teams into staying green while I work from home with Speak Now on repeat

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVHaJBiYnibR1nDziheKVCL7FjsjLoqNWGTA&usqp=CAU

• Haha 4