Taylor Swift - 'Speak Now (Taylor's Version)'

nasa

12 minutes ago, HRHCOLLECTION said:

watch her remove Better Than Revenge because there are 17 on the deluxe and 6 vault = 23

ITWAM isn’t gonna be on the album

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Klein

• Cruel Summer

12 minutes ago, HRHCOLLECTION said:

watch her remove Better Than Revenge because there are 17 on the deluxe and 6 vault = 23

She removed If This Was A Movie.

14 Standard + Ours + Superman = 16

1 minute ago, thetea said:

this is so exciting. I was hoping she'd do a RED TV and have 30 songs. I'm not sure I like the cover though, I wish that the background was white so that it matched the original more and the dress kinda looks like it was photoshopped on. 

I'm disappointed by the Track number too.

The cover is great, this is the re-recording I was looking forward for the most so perched 

8 minutes ago, thetea said:

this is so exciting. I was hoping she'd do a RED TV and have 30 songs. I'm not sure I like the cover though, I wish that the background was white so that it matched the original more and the dress kinda looks like it was photoshopped on. 

The OG speak now was a composite of a real picture and a painting. They tried to emulate it in TV cover by painting the dress and it kinda fits.

Only her face and back looks real. The rest are painted on. The original dress was RED. You can see brushstrokes if you zoom in on the hand and the dress.

Edited by Miss Americana

3 minutes ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

ITWAM isn’t gonna be on the album

Is there a reason why? 

The song isn’t great but still.

16 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

I try my best not to be negative and enjoy everything she’s been so kind to put out but I’m so mad about everything related to this. I really hope it just flashes really quick so we have to move on to the next one.

She putting off ITWAM, the fact that we won’t have Drama Queen as a vault because it’s not self-written (maybe not even Battle? Don’t know the credits for this one) feels so cheap. Make the re-recordings feel incomplete. Rush-made (not only the vocals for the ones we already heard but the decision to make ITWAM part of FTV and The Hunger Games song part of RTV… such a mastermind but didn’t plan this earlier on?). Now what, we’ll have those three tracks hanging around? It’s annoying me so much, I really hope I get used to it but I’m mad… It looks like I’ll be listening the OG songs as if the TV doesn’t exist just like I do with Red…

On a positive note, the cover is stunning. I remember calling this the album of my live when I was younger. I don’t know why I don’t feel much Speak Now nowadays, but nevertheless it will always have a good spot on my heart.

the way you are always MAD at her when she releases something

:redface:

I'm so excited for this! The cover looks beautiful. :heart2: :alexz3:The vinyl mockup is such a stunning colour. I can't wait to hear Back to December, Haunted, Last Kiss, Long Live etc. I also can't wait to hear the vault tracks. I'm happy that she's releasing in July - I can't think of many other summer releases that have been announced that I'm excited for.

13 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

I try my best not to be negative and enjoy everything she’s been so kind to put out but I’m so mad about everything related to this. I really hope it just flashes really quick so we have to move on to the next one.

She putting off ITWAM, the fact that we won’t have Drama Queen as a vault because it’s not self-written (maybe not even Battle? Don’t know the credits for this one) feels so cheap. Make the re-recordings feel incomplete. Rush-made (not only the vocals for the ones we already heard but the decision to make ITWAM part of FTV and The Hunger Games song part of RTV… such a mastermind but didn’t plan this earlier on?). Now what, we’ll have those three tracks hanging around? It’s annoying me so much, I really hope I get used to it but I’m mad… It looks like I’ll be listening the OG songs as if the TV doesn’t exist just like I do with Red…

On a positive note, the cover is stunning. I remember calling this the album of my live when I was younger. I don’t know why I don’t feel much Speak Now nowadays, but nevertheless it will always have a good spot on my heart.

It really depends on your perspective, vault tracks were never meant to include every demo she ever recorded for the album, just her favorite picks. To me her choice to only have solo written tracks on the album makes it feel like she's staying true to the album's spirit.

Luckily the old version will remain available if you hate it like Red TV, apparently.

Maybe she'll put ITWAM (TV) on a re-release of Fearless (TV)? Or on its own EP along with any other songs she leaves out of all the TV albums? I'd like it on physical format so I hope she releases it in some form.

so 1989tv probably next year… and rep tv 2025?

9 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

Is there a reason why? 

The song isn’t great but still.

I think it’s because it’s not self-written and was released with the Fearless TV artwork

Sorry, I have a big question:

-All the girls you loved before is included in Lover or it was a standalone single on streaming services?;

-the same question for Eyes Open and Safe and sounds (standalone singles or included in Red);

-will If this was a movie be included in Speak now (Taylor’s version)?

5 minutes ago, Akasaka Sad said:

so 1989tv probably next year… and rep tv 2025?

I think she’ll release Rep TV and TS11 in 2024 and TS TV and 1989 TV in 2025:lakitu:

16 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

the way you are always MAD at her when she releases something

:redface:

Lollll I was only mad at her because of ITWAM. You can come back to the Midnights thread and see everyone losing their minds over the leak and I dying in happiness with SOTB and MR, for example. Most of the times I’m mad with the fanbase being rude to people all the time without need (like the disaster it was during RedTV waiting days and leak).

15 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

It really depends on your perspective, vault tracks were never meant to include every demo she ever recorded for the album, just her favorite picks. To me her choice to only have solo written tracks on the album makes it feel like she's staying true to the album's spirit.

Luckily the old version will remain available if you hate it like Red TV, apparently.

Yeah yeah… I think perspective is the key. And it’s kind of my fault to be invested so much on her… it’s fine that she changed her mind about the songs I mentioned during the whole process that’s been on for years now, still my OCD can’t help but feel like without those songs the re-recordings feel a bit weird.

Plus I don’t hate RedTV, it’s just the original speaks more to me. Unlike Fearless, which I can’t listen to the OG anymore.

Edited by GabeInPolaroids

This is her most skipless album like Sparks Fly, Back to December, Dear John, The Story Of Us, Enchanted, Better Than Revenge, Last Kiss, Long Live... so many classics

OMDHFJDKSK THIS ***** :jonnycat:

The cover is so ******* gorgeous :jonny5:

20 minutes ago, Marco23 said:

Sorry, I have a big question:

-All the girls you loved before is included in Lover or it was a standalone single on streaming services?;

-the same question for Eyes Open and Safe and sounds (standalone singles or included in Red);

-will If this was a movie be included in Speak now (Taylor’s version)?

No. All standalone singles 

Finally a decent album cover for the TVs instead of photos that look like scrapped material from folklore/evermore shoots, my only complaint about it is that the photo would look even better with a little more zoom out, other than that, it’s perfect 

im crying on the floor after hearing this news :gaycat6: enchanted better get that mv

The cover. :jonny4:

Her best album before reputation.

”lump in my throat”???

PUTA IS NEXT.

:WAP:

Edited by Taylor fanboy

The way I'm gonna relive my teenage years when this drops :jonnycat:

I hope we get a one-week promo blitz like we did with Red TV where she brings back the curls and side-swept bangs for some SN era visual throwbacks :smitten:

Spoiler

#taylor swift from blossoms of starlight

#taylor swift from 𝑒𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑

#Tswiftedit from right there where we stood;

Can't wait to add ITWAM onto SNTV and pretend it's part of the era I'm ready for her to stomp tho :jonny5: