Taylor Swift - 'Speak Now (Taylor's Version)'

nasa

The thing is, she did do a proper photoshoot for Red. They were used for things like The More Red EP thing & remix covers. I always found it weird she didn't use them in the booklet.

• Like 2

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Klein

• Cruel Summer

4 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

I'm so curious of her thought decision behind using Red Tour pics for Red TV booklet and whatever else... like so ugly. FINALLY she did a proper photoshoot. I feel like she almost rushed into the first 2 re-recordings bc she didn't know how big they would turn out to be... and Red TV was obvi done before Fearless TV was released. So I guess for SN she was like ok have to make this a bit more legit instead of using ugly 13 year old tour pics (no offense lol)

She didn't know it would be this successful and yes she rrushed into things, just seeing Fearless and Red covers being rejects from the Evermore photoshoot, and how all the Fearless Vault Tracks could be from Folkmore sonorically. 

• Like 1

I’m gonna listen to the album backwards.

TIMELESS is too good to be last. And I’m ending it with Mine coz of “Hold on, make it last, hold on, never turn back.”

Just now, Heartbreak Prince said:

The thing is, she did do a proper photoshoot for Red. They were used for things like The More Red EP thing & remix covers. I always found it weird she didn't use them in the booklet.

She included it in the "From The Vault" sections of the lyric booklet

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3

Taylor Nation is awake. They Take down the snippets 

4 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

So, did it leak? 

I'm not asking for links @mods, just want to known if it's out there. 

Basically.  Clips are everywhere on Twitter and some users say they will be posting full songs shortly.

1 minute ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

Yes exactly my point! The Red TV era aesthetic was so messy with half real photoshoot and half old tour pics, it made no sense. There wasn't a lack of photos (unless Taylor HATED how the shoot came out? But then I would think we would have never seen any of the pics besides the cover). Anyways, just glad we finally got a real photoshoot. Hopefully she will continue this going forward!

3 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Timeless SNIPPET sounds like betty musically, and then peace melodically.

Oh that's not - like does it have harmonicas and ****? It took me years to fully accept Debbie into my life and I'm still not 100% on it.

Peace is a slay though so that's good!

2 minutes ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

THIS ALWAYS BOTHERED ME SO MUCH! they are such good shots too! and then the HIDEOUS type design... just such an ugly piece to own, honestly.

here's hoping the rest of the TV's get this visual treatment

taylor’s team are taking down the snippets on twitter omg

I really prefer to pretend the Red TV photoshoot never happened and changed that art for my copy of the album, so it's nice that this photoshoot doesn't suck.

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

Oh that's not - like does it have harmonicas and ****? It took me years to fully accept Debbie into my life and I'm still not 100% on it.

Peace is a slay though so that's good!

No wind instruments, very acoustic guitar driven, stripped and raw.

This is the opening snippet by the way. It could become a power ballad or whatever.

This “peace” melody reminds me of it:

”But I’m a fire and I’ll keep your brittle heart warm.” and then it has its own twist of its own melodies.

AGAIN—LQ snippet

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

I really prefer to pretend the Red TV photoshoot never happened and changed that art for my copy of the album, so it's nice that this photoshoot doesn't suck.

possible hot take: the original Red cover is worse. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, ChapelHooker said:

the deluxe one is a slay but the original is kinda bad yeah

• Thumbs Down 3

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

No wind instruments, very acoustic guitar driven, stripped and raw.

This is the opening snippet by the way. It could become a power ballad or whatever.

This “peace” melody reminds me of it:

”But I’m a fire and I’ll keep your brittle heart warm.” and then it has its own twist of its own melodies.

AGAIN—LQ snippet

oh my God this sounds life-changing

you just said all the things I like most about her music and quoted my favorite line in her discography 

:jonny2:

1 minute ago, ChapelHooker said:

The original Red cover is literally her best???? :doc:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I hate the album but Red and Red TV covers are great. Ironically, Red Deluxe cover is her WORST.

Yeah ngl my fave Red cover is still the deluxe of the original album. I am pretty sure most fans hate that version, actually, but I like the way the bright red coloring with the opaque letter cut outs. It reminds me of Joni’s Blue, which was for sure intentional lol.

But the TV cover is amazing. My only gripe is she didn’t put a brush to her hair for that whole photoshoot :biblionny: If only she had waited to shoot it in Spring 2021, circa BRITs, her hair would’ve looked so good…

The OG and new Speak Now photoshoots both seem great. A part of me was hoping she’d bring back some of the original sets or outfits like the visual photos she shot for Mean, The Story of Us and Haunted in the original booklet. But it looks gorgeous, regardless :cm: 

i love red tv cover, but most of the photoshoot is tragic. seriously...

FupaI9qXoAESqOw?format=jpg&name=4096x4096c129c84974718cc79b7036da175d1468.jpg9cu2cwy516z71.jpg

• Like 2

Red TV cover is super underwhelming to me. Wasn’t it part of the Folklore/Evermore shoot? I think the cover is too mature for RED. Doesn’t match vibe-wise. Fearless TV and SN TV covers are more aesthetically fitting.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Her best cover is 1989 but you all aren't ready for that conversation yet

There is something too iconic about that cover

Just now, Holiest Dreams said:

But the TV cover is amazing. My only gripe is she didn’t put a brush to her hair for that whole photoshoot

mte,

this annoys me SO MUCH

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

FupaI9qXoAESqOw?format=jpg&name=4096x4096c129c84974718cc79b7036da175d1468.jpg9cu2cwy516z71.jpg

does the one on the top left exist without the watermarks?? :heart:

Just now, GabeInPolaroids said:

Just now, Buffy said:

Red TV cover is super underwhelming to me. Wasn’t it part of the Folklore/Evermore shoot? I think the cover is too mature for RED. Doesn’t match vibe-wise. Fearless TV and SN TV covers are more aesthetically fitting.

Imo  the cover matches the new vibes that album got over the years , yes it has big pop hits but Red is Autumn now so this perfectly encapsulates that

Although yes that backcover was ugly 

Red (Taylor’s Version) is my favourite album cover from taylor :ducky: