• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nooniebao

• Sad Beautiful Tragic

• popularmoonlight

• jdanton2

Did she really release the song without announcing it?:rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

I hope this comes with the album pre order and track list at midnight. And where is the video?? What are the PLANS

• Like 1

Does it sound any different from the demo? Any improved instrumentals?

I haven't actually listened to the official version yet so maybe it truly is too hollow, but I kind of get the feeling this is another Reflection (the song) and Going Nowhere situation where people thought they sounded too empty because they were used to another version (in that case the pre-release live versions), but then once people got those other versions out of their heads, everyone switched nnn

• Like 6

It's.....ok

I'm dying at the rollout :dies: this is kinda exciting if you think about it cause they always end up doing worse than what you can expect.

• Haha 5

ab6768640000fe8900fcffca244a2e94e44d86fa

• Like 3

This rollout is giving Chloe teas :/ 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

R&B Connect cover is a serve :clap3: i'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt, nobody told her it's coming out today, somebody arrange a surprise release party for our girl asap :suburban:

9 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

getting sick of the bangs and all black styling combo ngl:deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

THIS PIC >>>>>>

I wonder why she's not doing single covers? :deadbanana4:

Not the endless teasing just for them to randomly drop it at midnight NZ time without any notice :deadbanana2:

Looking forward to finally listen to the full song in a couple of hours but my god this album rollout has been…something for sure. Hopefully a video is coming tomorrow as well.

It's not a hit but it's the closest thing to a hit she's released in the last two years, so I'll take it :khalyan:

24 minutes ago, scrltwtch said:

getting sick of the bangs and all black styling combo ngl:deadbanana2:

It's in line with how she's been styled for like 6-7 years so she just really loves the color black lol.

the melody on the chorus is really cute but the production goes nowhere, it hints at building up but each chorus ends up being literally the same. Falls flat

I keep bitching I need to stop but .. where's the hype? Where's the announcement? No video? Like whaaaaat? I remember when wild side premiered we were all sat. I'm sorry to say but this new team and don't to quote mani ..DONT KNOW HOW TA ACT?!

Just sad because it seems like they made us seem like the wait will be worth it but … even mani doesn't even seem engaged lol

Also I'm screaming at the user (no shade , I love the optimism for real ) that said dopamine is released randomly and slowly so maybe that's why she's doing this. Honestly if that's true.. TELL US. lol. Her lack of communication is giving me trust issues

• Haha 1

so glad this is finally out after like 2 years

i'm bopping

spacer.png

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Melancholy said:

sounds so much better in HQ but her vocals...girl she needs to use another mic! it's very...as us lambs would say, tin-can vocals sounding

isn't that just her? most of her vocals sound like that. only Waves and maybe Love Lies sound fuller 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.