• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrimsonX

• Ger

• Kings.

• nooniebao

Not one of the songs being him going on about how his skin colour can't be the reason he's winning. The racists are gonna love that one :skull: 

This album is clearly not for the charts or success, It seems like view of what's he is currenlty living

Is not that ambitious, the production is kind of simply, the lyrics are the best part is just Jack telling his story 

I could be convinced to give them a sniff

I was surprised to see no features but he held his own. Loved every track, it was giving J Cole. Jack Harlow here to stay I fear 

they don't love it :pancake:

they don't love it:pancake:

Twitter isn't dragging it, seems like it's better than his last

let me give it a spin as clash rated it a 8 (which is an improvement from his previous 6)

Edited by truthteller

it's like continuation from 'state fair' rollin down those stories he already been there done there and end up nothing new over this record at all, zero growth same old same old tired bars except not sound cringe this time. diggin on denver or maybe last two songs, dig more on cover art instead :giraffe:

4 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

I was surprised to see no features but he held his own. Loved every track, it was giving J Cole. Jack Harlow here to stay I fear 

Cole stan in me peeped this, def his better work.

i just wanted to say that im happy that finally a rapper is not doing trap music, love the production of this lp.

In a way this sounds like his older stuff pre- What’s Poppin. I’m not mad:jamming:  better than his last 2 albums 

23 hours ago, mrmarrero said:

i just wanted to say that im happy that finally a rapper is not doing trap music, love the production of this lp.

same :jamming:

Thought I’d check this out for something different and I’m only track 3 but I’m loving this :jamming: 

On 4/28/2023 at 8:20 AM, est. in 90s said:

This album confirmed my suspicions that Jack Harlow really is the Saweetie of male rap :skull:

does saweetie have 2 number ones?

anyway, nothing really jumped out or gave single on this album. i was kind of let down tbh. probably gonna give it another shot though.

this is still mid just not as generic as the last album and clearly trying to be taken serious as an artists after the backlash, going from an album full of songs like Dua Lipa to the woke lyrics on this is such obvious damage control

On 4/28/2023 at 1:00 AM, Cain said:

His head looks way too small for his body now

not you saying this and stanning dua

On 4/28/2023 at 1:10 AM, Wonderland said:

Not one of the songs being him going on about how his skin colour can't be the reason he's winning. The racists are gonna love that one :skull: 

he's a straight cis white male. he'll be fine. let iggy say this and someone would threaten her kid again.

On 4/28/2023 at 7:41 AM, Armani? said:

Twitter isn't dragging it, seems like it's better than his last

twitter is not really the place you go to for validation on opinions or facts or criticisms lol

On 4/28/2023 at 8:20 AM, est. in 90s said:

This album confirmed my suspicions that Jack Harlow really is the Saweetie of male rap :skull:

how when he's putting out albums lol

On 4/29/2023 at 2:41 PM, Assassin said:

How can it be called an album when it's only 24 minutes long?

because most artists are dumb enough to cater to tiktok and botch their song lengths

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.