Jack Harlow - ‘Jackman’

Kayseri Mantisi

Let’s ******* go!!! I’m so excited!!! He’s the only rapper I really like. This was smart to release this now with the timing of the new show, I might watch now.:emofish:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrimsonX

• Kings.

• kellysclarkson

• nooniebao

I love him, idc, he looks hot af. I just saw the cover. I can’t believe we get a new album in 2 days. The way I stanned during the pandemic and still listen to his music often. I can’t wait.

15 minutes ago, Green said:

That album cover

White Mans Whore Cry GIF - White Mans Whore Cry Tears - Discover & Share  GIFs

That’s my dad. :smitten:

Edited by CrimsonX

I wish he had short hair... Hair is the only thing I don't find hot on him :giraffe:

Very fuckable, too bad he's a horrible rapper. 

He’s so fine I will be listening 

2 hours ago, Kings. said:

Not everything is about numbers :rip: Rappers release stuff at the drop of the dime all the time.

-

Anyway, he looks good, but I hope there’s some fire features on here. I like that he gives himself a full track to go off on, but I like when he collaborates just as much.

He's a pop rapper and this is the music business of course it's about numbers. Do you really think JACK HARLOW is about arts not charts :rip:

He isn't some established rapper who can just do this, he's trying to prove he's not a one album wonder and the media narrative after this will be FLOP

Edited by CandleGuy

I’d be tryna give it to him all night. What’s it gonna take to get him all alone?

Edited by XtinaStripped

I'd do him and you would too! I wonder if Brandy hit this before that BET performance?

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

He's aiming for that BEYONCÉ/Folklore type of smash :clap3: 

Surprise album only becomes successful if the last album was acclaimed and well-received

His last album received lukewarm reception... 

It's well appreciated he gave us that cover. :gaycat2:

It's probably gonna flop tho, we'll see. Become more desperate and show us more, Jack. :gaycat3:

Damn, that's a short album, 10 songs and 24 min. :rip: Let me check it out, just because of the cover.

EDIT: Listening to track 3 right now, and meh, I'm bored, Jack is not a good rapper, or at least it's not showing so far.

Edited by Ger-55

It’s actually really good. Kinda glad he kept this short and sweet. Got straight to the point (based on what I got to hear so far) and did it all solo :clap3:

He should just start an Onlyfans it would be more successful for him at this point :skull: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.