Jack Harlow - ‘Jackman’

Kayseri Mantisi

He's showing body for his suprise new album. Do you think it's hot ? :celestial5:

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrimsonX

• Ger

• Kings.

• nooniebao

Just now, SapphireSky said:

No but I'd still suck him off 

Real af

Does he really think he can just surprise release like this and pull numbers :gaycat7:

His last album only did okay off the singles alone

1 minute ago, CandleGuy said:

Does he really think he can just surprise release like this and pull numbers :gaycat7:

:cm:

Coming for third era flop I fear:coffee:

His last album charted less than 40 weeks??

He's like 1000/10 regarding hotness. His album will not pass 60/100 on Metacritic tho

The way he’s trying very hard to puff himself up here :rip: I mean who am I to judge someone’s body? He looks pretty good to me. I’d let him rawdog me any day, I fear.

Music is abhorrent still though! 

Nice body fat percentage, but he was better with more chub. Still he looks great good for him!

He has a nice body but this picture is not showing it. Is this an old picture? :giraffe:

i used to have a fb with exact body type and hair and he was such a sub so i cant take Harlow's attitude seriously :deadbanana:

His body looks good but he needs to do something else with that hair. :rip:

17 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

Not everything is about numbers :rip: Rappers release stuff at the drop of the dime all the time.

-

Anyway, he looks good, but I hope there’s some fire features on here. I like that he gives himself a full track to go off on, but I like when he collaborates just as much.

19 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

yeah this. After his album got veryvery bad legs he should planned it in a different way. A surprise album is the worst idea i can think about in his situation. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.