Pop
47 43 SABRINA CARPENTER Feather 641 282 359 1.394
+ 67 spins
+ 80 bullet
+ 0.208 audience

how do you even read this?

3 hours ago, oceans said:

how do you even read this?

It’s climbing slowly on radio. Really cute updates considering the lack of promo on the song by her label and Sabrina. Idk what they are waiting but it seems the hype is dying on Spotify and I’m afraid it won’t have the same luck as Nonsense 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

It’s climbing slowly on radio. Really cute updates considering the lack of promo on the song by her label and Sabrina. Idk what they are waiting but it seems the hype is dying on Spotify and I’m afraid it won’t have the same luck as Nonsense 

ehh as long as it doesn’t collapse (which it won’t) it’s fine. once the playlisting push starts, that’s what counts the most. the deal breaker will be how much of a boost it gets and then we will really know the potential 

5 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

ty <3
she needs to do something :deadbanana2:

so will they push this song or not

it's time to drop Nonsense of TTH and push this

• 2 weeks later...

someone post updates 

or is no one updating cause it stalled and they took too long or didn’t do anything and now it’s over :emofish:

3 hours ago, Alex said:

she’s performing at the EMAs! 

Shes slaying wow

suspect seen driving pink car with license plate: FEATHER

have you seen her?

"feather" license plate

finally :WAP: they are trying to do a similar roll out to Nonsense (TikTok hype during July, then release a MV on October/November and then playlisting push during December/January) but with an advanced radio adds date to make things explode faster which I think it was the main mistake with Nonsense to not have a bigger peak.

I’ve seen lots of people using this song on social media

It’s an amazing song tho

i think they might use the video to tease the next era a bit which is extremely exciting

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.