What does the LGBT do now? I'm kinda scared for the future.

BrentB

On 4/13/2023 at 5:53 AM, Virgos Groove said:

Why shoudn't a drag queen perform at a high school? Schools host all kinds of events.

Why can’t they? Teens are old

enough to know wtf a drag a queen is lol.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FreeXone

• Communion

• sickening

• Raphy23

On 4/13/2023 at 9:37 AM, Raphy23 said:

I kind of agree. We just need to go quiet for a bit like Taylor did during rep era. comeback later stronger and more respected than ever. 

Going quiet is not what we need we just need better representation. All trans people have had is Caitlyn Jenner and Dylan. We need Better

but You can’t hide! Visibility is IMPORTANT

Edited by FreeXone

2 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

Why can’t they? Teens are old

enough to know wtf a drag a queen is lol.

I never said they couldn't. If anything, I'm saying the opposite. :rip:

28 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

Going quiet is not what we need we just need better representation. All trans people have had is Caitlyn Jenner and Dylan. We need Better

but You can’t hide! Visibility is IMPORTANT

Not us! Each individual needs to be proud and confident on the streets. But the media is a bit too much at times. idk :katie:

On 4/13/2023 at 12:37 PM, Raphy23 said:

I kind of agree. We just need to go quiet for a bit like Taylor did during rep era. comeback later stronger and more respected than ever. 

I'm confused what this is supposed to mean. All gay and queer people (tens of millions worldwide) should "go quiet"? Like, stop going out in public? Stop being seen in media? 

I’m glad people are mentioning how weird Dylan mulvaney is like it’s giving right wing plant, how is this hoe in the White House representing all trans ppl like 3 months after starting transitioning and then the face of Tampax and bud light within a year? NO established trans woman has had this level of exposure and corporate backing even the likes of laverne cox or hunter schaefer, It’s very off girlies and we need to get to the bottom of it

12 hours ago, Cyanide said:

in the White House representing all trans ppl like 3 months after starting transitioning and then the face of Tampax and bud light within a year? 

It's almost like because all three of these claims are right-wing fabrications 

4 hours ago, Communion said:

It's almost like because all three of these claims are right-wing fabrications 

Oh :rip: well I still don’t trust ha!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.