Artists with 0 classic songs?

Armani?

2 hours ago, TheRealGâteau said:

Songs with a massive peak, but no sign of lasting impact on either the market or the industry afterwards. E.g. no re-charting catalog album, not being able to fill stadiums anywhere around the world, no critical acclaim. Britney Spears is a good example of this. 

The way your one rotted brain cell solely revolves around Britney Spears day in day out always sends me :ahh:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Armani?

• Squall

• Delirious

• Majka Jeżowska

3 hours ago, Selegend said:

Bebe Rexha 

Meghan Trainor (i thought AATB had way better daily streams) 

And, sorry, but i stand with the fact that Xtina has an amazing, respected and successful career with hits and awards but zero classics (at least here in Brazil) i can't point a finger at not even one remembered song she has here. 

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

this comment just cured my headache tbh

3 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

P!nk

Get The Party Started, So What, Just Give Me A Reason are her three classics. You could agrue that songs like Who Knew, Just Like A Pill, Raise Your Glass or Perfect are too but in the end they are just more tracks adding to a catalogue full of SMASH HITS :clap3:

Edited by TSwiftie

7 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Unfortunately, Xtuna

XTUNA LMAOO :bibliahh:

people saying selena when LYLALS outstreams some of yall fav's latest lead singles despite 12 years old :ahh: (700k daily)

3 hours ago, Love Again said:

Camila Cabello

She has Havana and Señorita though. Dua Lipa fits this thread’s topic better than her.

1 minute ago, Cry said:

She has Havana and Señorita though. Dua Lipa fits this thread’s topic better than her.

Havana's recurrent streams arent that good though...

1 minute ago, Armani? said:

Havana's recurrent streams arent that good though...

It still gets played pretty much everywhere though. Same for the collaboration with Shawn Mendes.

Xtina haters must suffer from brain damage, she has classics+.

Edited by toxicgenie

On 3/30/2023 at 12:25 PM, Tusk said:

Ariana

Hits but nothing she can sing with a straight face in her 50s and 60s.

Although I’m a fan of her music, I don’t see any of her songs being played 10 years from now. 

People saying Mariah :skull:

I think it's a little too soon to be debating if WAP or Levitating (for example, as those artists have been brought up) are classics. Both cemented themselves firmly in the respective years they were released, but time will tell if they pop off at Gen Z's high school reunions. I have faith they will. 

Ariana. She had multiple hits but i feel like she still lacks THE song... her career defining song. TUN and 7R were the closest she had but they sound very of its time, they belong to 2019 and kinda stayed there.

I would mention Dua too but she's still at her second album, i don't think it's fair to want her to have a classic yet (even though other girls had their classics early on their careers)

On 3/30/2023 at 1:20 PM, Miichael said:

Some of y'all are so dumb. A song having decent streams a few years after it's release doesn't make it a classic :rip:

Exactly :rip: a hit doesn't mean a classic

Edited by Lady Claire

On 3/30/2023 at 6:01 PM, unclefloprry said:

Olivia Rodriguez

not like she’s gonna have classics anyway but how could she have one now when her career’s like a year old ? :deadbanana:

On 3/30/2023 at 4:32 PM, Majka Jeżowska said:

Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, Olivia Rodrigo, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift 

Olivia being grouped with those girlies when she has 1 album released barely 2 years ago, chill :rip:

On 3/30/2023 at 10:17 AM, Born to Run said:

Mariah Carey. I know she has all that #1s

On 3/30/2023 at 10:52 AM, Post Malone said:

Mariah Carey outside of xmas

Literally the female artist who probably has the MOST enduring classics. This site is so :ahh: 

Some of these answers... Perhaps someone will claim Madonna and MJ don't have classics either.

Demi would be an accurate answer, or Jessica Simpson. Both had hits, but they didn't last.

Edited by blown away

Low-key Ariana. Very low-key. But she doesn’t have a song on the same universal scale of Crazy in Love, Bad Romance, BOMT, or Umbrella 

Beyonce, her catalog is in shambles and she is still pretty relevant so that's a big indicator of no classics :)

15 minutes ago, elincomprendid said:

Beyonce, her catalog is in shambles and she is still pretty relevant so that's a big indicator of no classics :)

Single Ladies?

Crazy in Love?

Irreplaceable?

Halo?

Independent Women?

Say My Name?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.