• stjosephprey4us

• Miles.

• Chemist

• Lexiel

3 hours ago, Bewitched said:

I- :skull:

He always seems to put his foot in his mouth :dies: what an idiot

• 2 weeks later...

Huge missed opportunity not getting Brittany, Jax and Kristen back into the Vanderpump Rules fold. I don't see their show lasting more than a season and would've helped spice up the cast dynamic because it's a bit slow paced this season so far but I expected it because Scandoval was lighting in a bottle. 

5 hours ago, Spicy_TyTy said:

Huge missed opportunity not getting Brittany, Jax and Kristen back into the Vanderpump Rules fold. I don't see their show lasting more than a season and would've helped spice up the cast dynamic because it's a bit slow paced this season so far but I expected it because Scandoval was lighting in a bottle. 

I agree. Hell, bring Stassi and Beau back as well.

The way Stassi would’ve DRAGGED and READ everyone for filth if she was still on the show 😂😂😂😂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sam96 said:

The way Stassi would’ve DRAGGED and READ everyone for filth if she was still on the show 😂😂😂😂

She would've pushed Sandoval to the edge :deadbanana:

Yeah this season is not it. Now that the cheating scandal is over, they are back at being boring and doing a whole episode about a dog.

3 hours ago, James_Dean said:

She would've pushed Sandoval to the edge :deadbanana:

mannnnn I met him and Tom s before and they were nice to me 😭 it’s hard me to be mean in regards to him but stassi would’ve been that girl this season I’ve met beau at my job and seen stassi there too (I live in LA) and they’re actually really nice. 
queen needs to make a comeback 

Edited by Sam96
  • Like 1

On 2/20/2024 at 1:13 PM, Bewitched said:

I- :skull:

:deadbanana2: the fact that he didn't compare it to a cheating scandal and went this route is just :skull:

It’s so obvious to me that Scheana’s husband (I can’t remember his name rn) is miserable and they are on their way to following the Jax/Brittany route :toofunny3: she was stupid and desperate for having a child with him, knowing all the warning signs and seeing that he only seemed perfomatively content with her from the beginning :ace:

Scheana is literally the devil, I've never seen a worse human, how is she real? Ariana HAS to have blocked her by now, PLEASE.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m an episode behind but this season kind of really sucks. They needed Queen Raquel tbh :monkey:

I'm a Scheana apologist, but this season... girl. :bibliahh:

Rachel should've come back because this season (I'm only 2 episodes in so far) is such a bore compared to last season.

Also... Lala... MIZGIRL I'm BEGGING u please stop equating everything to your situation with your ex.

The waiter accidentally drops her fork on the ground
Lala: See, with my ex I know what it feels like to feel like you've been dropped! I know how it feels when you're being manipulated and someone just drops you like you're nothing!

Katie says she hopes and Tom can get back to being good friends like they were before getting married

Lala: I also thought I would be friends with my ex! I was made out to be the mistress but I wasn't! I can't be friends with someone like that.

The crew decides to go on a trip to NYC

Lala: The last time I was in NYC my ex tried to send me flowers!! I sent it back! You cannot use me, degrade me and try to pawn me off and then send me flowers!

Like girl PLEASE STOP. It's getting so painful :deadbanana2:

I hate what she went through but if I have to hear about her ex or the name Randal again I am going to rage:deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

The show literally couldn't go on without Raquel. It is a total snooze. And Ariana is leaving I'm pretty sure to host Love Island, so unless they're combining this with The Valley, please take it off the air. 

Ariana leaves next season and Raquel returns. :gaycatina1:

• Like 1

I say cancel this show or send this cast over to the valley and just reboot this with a younger and more interesting cast 

1 hour ago, Sam96 said:

I say cancel this show or send this cast over to the valley and just reboot this with a younger and more interesting cast 

I saw that Lala bought a house in The Valley. My guess is they will divide the cast or cancel the show entirely

• Thanks 1

Did anyone watch the first 3 episodes of Vanderpump Villa and is it worth my time?? :weeps:

Villa is already eating Rules alive:jonny5:

Its so nice to be watching messy twentysomethings who don't have kids and aren't arguing about things from 12 years ago. 

Dont even get me started on The Valley :zzz: 

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I kind of hate to say this, bc I don't like seeing problematic people winning, but The Valley is kind of serving instant classic, and I have sort of missed Kristen, I'm finding :toofunny3: Jax is boring / just there, but it's nice to know his marriage imploded after this. 

Vanderpump Villa however is giving chop imo

• Like 1

VPR is truly a mess this season. 

• Lala is a fake flip flopper.
  • Katie continues to be very unlikeable
  • Schwartz is an awkward man-child way past his peak with an even weirder (ex) girlfriend
  • Sandoval is still a massive douche and the redemption arc is not hitting.
  • Ariana hatred for him, although justifiable, is too toxic even for this show. She truly needed to take a season off to heal
  • Fans are hating on Scheana but out of this bunch, I find siding with her more than the rest (along with james)

For the cast to progress, it may be necessary for either Sandoval or Ariana to leave; otherwise, it might be time to consider ending this show

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.