Vanderpump Rules / Villa + The Valley

stjosephprey4us

Surprised there hadn't been a thread made for this show yet on here. We definitely needed a space to talk about the current season airing. Here is the Midseason trailer that debuted today:

Edited by stjosephprey4us

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stjosephprey4us

• Miles.

• Chemist

• ang

I heard about to show last week because it was mentioned by Maxxine Dupri lol

What's that ick she keeps talking about? Is there a photo of that ick?

This season and the drama surrounding it has been INCREDIBLE, a modern day masterpiece as far as reality TV goes.  Whether it's all fake/embellished or real, I don't care, it's making for great TV!

My heart goes out to Ariana, I think she's one of the few truly good people on the show (if not the ONLY one).  However, I know she's a bad ***** and she'll come out of this stronger than ever.

"For you to die" is already ICONIC :falcon:

18 minutes ago, TheGerm said:

Love this show, and SexyUniquePodcast 

Whose podcast is that?

Ready for the Arianissance :jonny5:

Edited by legendlavigne

For some reason ATRL is just absolutely mute when it comes to any type of Bravo show or content. I wish I knew why lmao but it’s usually very quiet when trying to discuss shows like this.

Either way, very perched for all of this. VPR is one of the greats — even if it has fallen off in recent times. Glad this is getting it back on track. But also very sorry for Ariana.

This has the potential to be one of the best reunions of all time but only if Raquel and Tom come guns blazing to defend themselves otherwise it's going to be boring. Tom Schwartz is going to be draggeD a bit too :laugh:

On 3/21/2023 at 6:01 AM, Miles. said:

This season and the drama surrounding it has been INCREDIBLE, a modern day masterpiece as far as reality TV goes.  Whether it's all fake/embellished or real, I don't care, it's making for great TV!

My heart goes out to Ariana, I think she's one of the few truly good people on the show (if not the ONLY one).  However, I know she's a bad ***** and she'll come out of this stronger than ever.

"For you to die" is already ICONIC :falcon:

I think its been discussed a bit in the housewives thread, but only recently because before this season the show had become irrelevant 

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

This has the potential to be one of the best reunions of all time but only if Raquel and Tom come guns blazing to defend themselves otherwise it's going to be boring. Tom Schwartz is going to be draggeD a bit too :laugh:

Realistically everyone needs to watch how they handle this situation. The majority of the cast actually need Tom & Raquel to show up next season otherwise the show is right back to where it started before the scandal broke, on the brink of cancellation.

But yes the only way its entertaining is if Raquel shows up and scalps a few of the girls with facts of how they also behaved in the past and can't be too critical of her.

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

Raquel has a restraining order against Scheana, meaning she can’t interact with her even virtually, so unless that changed I don’t believe Raquel is showing up in person. Especially bc Scheana was talking on her podcast this week about being excited to see Katie to apologize to her at the reunion. 

2 hours ago, boys said:

Realistically everyone needs to watch how they handle this situation. The majority of the cast actually need Tom & Raquel to show up next season otherwise the show is right back to where it started before the scandal broke, on the brink of cancellation.

But yes the only way its entertaining is if Raquel shows up and scalps a few of the girls with facts of how they also behaved in the past and can't be too critical of her.

Raquel needs to SMACK Lala down when Lala inevitably tries to involve herself at the reunion.  Ms. BJs for PJs deserves all the lashings for her neverending hypocrisy.  Hopefully Charli is there too to really shether Lauryn from Utah :duca: 

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Raquel has a restraining order against Scheana, meaning she can’t interact with her even virtually, so unless that changed I don’t believe Raquel is showing up in person. Especially bc Scheana was talking on her podcast this week about being excited to see Katie to apologize to her at the reunion. 

If Raquel isn't at the reunion there's no point filming the reunion.  Fullstop.  That's what we're all here for.  Scheana can wait on the curb outside.

I said this in the HWs thread, but it bears repeating: LaLa Kent is one of the worst bravolebrities of ALL TIME! The epitome of hypocrisy. Everything about her is terrible. There are no redeeming qualities to be found. All bark and no real bite. What will be interesting to see is if she pulls out the blaccent she reserves for moments where she “pops off,” as she calls it. And the fact that she’s profiting off this situation…she does not give a **** about Ariana. She wanted an excuse to be as vile and nasty to Raquel/Rachel as she can be and she got it. So, she’s doing just that, and profiting off of merch at the expense of someone else’s pain. Loser. 

Edited by crf13
Typo

32 minutes ago, crf13 said:

I said this in the HWs thread, but bears repeating: LaLa Kent is one of the worst bravolebrities of ALL TIME! The epitome of hypocrisy. Everything about her is terrible. There are no redeeming qualities to be found. All bark and no real bite. What will be interesting to see is if she pulls out the blaccent she reserves for moments where she “pops off,” as she calls it. And the fact that she’s profiting off this situation…she does not give a **** about any Ariana. She wanted an excuse to be as vile and nasty to Raquel/Rachel as she can be and she got it. So, she’s doing just that, and profiting off of merch at the expense of someone else’s pain. Loser. 

:clap3:

9 hours ago, crf13 said:

I said this in the HWs thread, but it bears repeating: LaLa Kent is one of the worst bravolebrities of ALL TIME! The epitome of hypocrisy. Everything about her is terrible. There are no redeeming qualities to be found. All bark and no real bite. What will be interesting to see is if she pulls out the blaccent she reserves for moments where she “pops off,” as she calls it. And the fact that she’s profiting off this situation…she does not give a **** about Ariana. She wanted an excuse to be as vile and nasty to Raquel/Rachel as she can be and she got it. So, she’s doing just that, and profiting off of merch at the expense of someone else’s pain. Loser. 

We need Lala on RHOBH. She would be the new Brandi :allears:

I can’t believe this show is still going lol I binged all of it the first month of the pandemic and it seemed like it was running on fumes then :ahh:

1 hour ago, crf13 said:

All that barking from Randal’s ex just to be seated at the end of each seating chart :bibliahh:

She's absolutely FUMING that she's been relegated to a supporting character.  She's not even the main villain anymore :bibliahh:

4 hours ago, Miles. said:

Charli ate her up last week :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

Charli was killing me this episode. We need her as a full-time castmate. She, unlike the rest of them seems actually fun and likeable 

I’m actually super disappointed in Bravo if they do have Kristen come back on camera towards the end of the season :toofunny3: but idk what else I should have expected w them putting Brittany and Jax back on our screens this week :ace:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.