Vanderpump Rules / Villa + The Valley

stjosephprey4us

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

It was rly entertaining, the booing :rip: and seeing Rachel from afar sent me. The LVP lashings were also a kii. I do think James needed to take it down a notch. Half the reunion has dedicated to him having a tantrum :deadbanana:

You'd think he was the one this happened to but yeah its clear they are all trying to get their shine off of this.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stjosephprey4us

• Miles.

• Chemist

• boys

This is such an event it's crazy, I'm more than halfway through season 4. I like knowing what the outcome of everything is because you can really see the build up, how Scheana was calling Tom out for being selfish and basically using Ariana and getting so much backlash for it yet she was always right :dies:

On 5/19/2023 at 1:41 PM, Ace Reject said:

Truly Raquel (neé Rachel) is the hero of the season by prompting this - and she got was a stay at a treatment center. 

Raquel literally carried season 10 on her shoulders. I'm sad because I was really rooting for her till the scandoval drama, the season up until that would of been bland and boring asf.

Katie was unbearable the entire season, James and his new gf are odd, queen Charli was absent most the season, Lala was same old projecting toxic bs :cm: 

I feel like next season should be Schwartz, Sandoval, Raquel, Scheana (she can flip flop pretty easily, especially if producers tell her to), and Charli (bring her back full time!) versus Lala, Katie, James, Ally, Ariana, and maybe Kristen (although Ally can act as a go between the two sides). Get Kristina Kelly’s ratty a$$ off my screen, and if they dare bring Jax and Brittany back I will revolt :toofunny3: I can actually kind of see James eventually flip flopping to team Scandoval since there is no way in HELL the girls (Katie, Ariana, and Lala) will continue to excuse his horrible behavior after the dust has settled. It would be really interesting if the next scandal was that Ally and Brock (Scheana’s husband) were secretly hooking up or something! I actually don’t want Ariana back at all, she somehow still manages to be boring even w all of the Scandoval stuff, but I don’t see another vessel for Kristen coming back (even part time) unless she is a friend of Ariana’s

Just remembered Ariana is not leaving anytime soon bc she has the sandwich shop w Katie :ace:

2 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

if they dare bring Jax and Brittany back I will revolt :toofunny3: 

Thank you! The revisionism going on in the fanbase regarding Jax (especially on Twitter and the VPR subreddit) is... uncomfortable. People saying he would've found out about the affair much earlier, how he isn't a liar like Sandoval (?????) and so on. This is a door that should remain firmly closed.

5 hours ago, magicfever said:

Thank you! The revisionism going on in the fanbase regarding Jax (especially on Twitter and the VPR subreddit) is... uncomfortable. People saying he would've found out about the affair much earlier, how he isn't a liar like Sandoval (?????) and so on. This is a door that should remain firmly closed.

I’ve realized that ppl on VPR subreddit are sad deranged pathetic human beings :toofunny3: the way they devote their lives to picking apart everything Sandoval and Raquel do and make 100s of posts defying even logic or basic human decency to drag someone like this over 1) someone they don’t know personally at all and 2) over something that wasn’t even done to them is astounding. It needs to be studied :skull: the job market must be very bad bc all those ppl need one 

Is Rachel mentally challenged or is she truly just vacant and stupid? I've only watched S1 and the finale of S10 lol

9 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Is Rachel mentally challenged or is she truly just vacant and stupid? I've only watched S1 and the finale of S10 lol

her last 2 brain cells are in a fight for their lives 

Everytime I've seen her try to mumble a sentence together she's IN THE TRENCHES trying to connect the words... she can't be that slow right?

I've literally binged the last 9 seasons of this to get caught up with the drama 😂

Why did Stassi stay on the show for so long even though she stopped working at Sur in like season 3? It never made sense to me why she was always hanging around, like being Lisa's PA and stuff.

I agree though that all of them are terrible people. I don't really like any of them but it's so entertaining to watch them.

I hate Jax. Lala is incredibly self righteous it's annoying.

Restarting this when I finish dance moms lol 

Raquel showing no emotion while Scheana was pouring her heart out :jonny2:

The way Ariana checked Andy real quick about the seating arrangement before Raquel came out lol

I felt for Scheena in this episode

Tom is just the worst kind of dude and Raquel is missing all her brain cells 

I don't see James and his girl lasting for much longer.....she seems to just gloss over all his issues 

Loving Lala, James was… a lot :biblio:

On 5/29/2023 at 10:32 PM, Million said:

Why did Stassi stay on the show for so long even though she stopped working at Sur in like season 3? It never made sense to me why she was always hanging around, like being Lisa's PA and stuff.

I agree though that all of them are terrible people. I don't really like any of them but it's so entertaining to watch them.

I hate Jax. Lala is incredibly self righteous it's annoying.

Because Stassi didn’t have anything going on in her life and she needed the show. Her brand of Regina George is very dated and her racism/me too comments closed the curtain on her time on the show (thank God).

OT: One day LaLa is going to use the “gangster” persona on the wrong person and it’s going to be truly wonderful to witness the consequences. 

• Like 1

Hot take: Scheana really is the MVP of this season. And dare I say the show as a whole.

The worst thing to have happened this season (except from Scandoval obviously) is James being praised left and right because the Toms are now seen as worse than him. He is a POS and will never change. He is vile and I can’t stand him being on his high horse during the reunion. Ugh.

59 minutes ago, Corefield said:

Hot take: Scheana really is the MVP of this season. And dare I say the show as a whole.

The worst thing to have happened this season (except from Scandoval obviously) is James being praised left and right because the Toms are now seen as worse than him. He is a POS and will never change. He is vile and I can’t stand him being on his high horse during the reunion. Ugh.

Agree with all everything in this post!!! Throw LaLa in there right next to James. 

For non sports shows, the top shows in the demo this season:

#1 yellowstone

#37 vanderpump rules

#41 real housewives of beverly hills

#43 walking dead (END)

#49 house of the dragon

#67 sister wives

#68 90 day fiance

#74 the challenge

#81 below deck

Definitely reality heavy for cable hits. Impressive nonetheless. 

I have always liked James because even thought he is a mess he is definitely genuine/authentic, but in this reunion he is trying way too hard to create a moment and it's not landing.

On the other hand Scheana is truly pouring her heart out in this reunion and it's wondeful to see. You can really tell how betrayed she feels

Scheana is the only one who came off likeable during this rebound. The rest of them are insufferable and when the dust settles people will remember that Ariana isn’t exactly the reality tv star they’re trying so hard to make her out to be. That’s always been miss Shay.

LaLa might just be the most insufferable bravolebrity currently on tv.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, snlMINAJ said:

What was the big reveal?!?!?!

The affair was on-going and they didn't stop after the first time (August) then pick back up in January. 

They had sex in Tom/Ariana's house while she was at her grandma's funeral. That part is disturbing but the affair being on-going is not at all surprising. 

Therr really wasn‘t a big „reveal“ since most people already assumed they were lying about the timeline. But it‘s nice to get it verified by Rachel.

Spoiler

Although she was still lying to the producer‘s face. So who knows how far back it actually goes.

All in all an intense ending to the reunion. Considering that this was filmed only a few weeks after it all came out, Ariana did a great job. Also enjoyed Scheana, Katie and Lala.

James got annoying after part 1 and that „upgrade“ comment was rehearsed, right? 

the t shirt comment jfc he's vile just disgusting all around 

idk how ariana can sit there i wouldn't be able to do it i just don't have that kind of mentality 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.