Vanderpump Rules / Villa + The Valley

stjosephprey4us

5 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I’m actually super disappointed in Bravo if they do have Kristen come back on camera towards the end of the season :toofunny3: but idk what else I should have expected w them putting Brittany and Jax back on our screens this week :ace:

Kristen CARRIED the 1st 4 seasons aka the best seasons of the series

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stjosephprey4us

• Miles.

• Chemist

• ang

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Kristen CARRIED the 1st 4 seasons aka the best seasons of the series

Yeah but she’s an open racist :toofunny3: her and Stassi need to fade into oblivion

1. I don't know why I'm craving Shwartz's destruction more than the other two losers'...I need this to happen. His absolute passiveness about everything annoys me to no end. Still...those 3 deserve to be OBLITERATED.

2. Kristen NEEDS to come back. She was the resident detective...she would've hacked Rachel and Pannedoval's phones, computers, cars; bribed employees for information; brought Miami girl back again...we know it!

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Im so confused by the timeline of events. The latest episode was filmed the end of August last year, so over 6 months ago, but they were still filming when the cheating scandal came out a few weeks ago? That makes me feel like its going to be a long season, or they had already stopped filming and decided to pick it back up again when the news broke.

2 hours ago, CroNich said:

Im so confused by the timeline of events. The latest episode was filmed the end of August last year, so over 6 months ago, but they were still filming when the cheating scandal came out a few weeks ago? That makes me feel like its going to be a long season, or they had already stopped filming and decided to pick it back up again when the news broke.

They stopped filming and picked back up cameras, yeah :toofunny3: I’m sure it won’t be much. Maybe either a full episode or just a little 30 minute epilogue to the finale

the WWHL episode having higher demo than most housewives shows :skull:

Apparently Raquel also hooked up with Brock and it is common knowledge in the group :ace: :toofunny3:

• 2 weeks later...

This week’s was best episode of the season so far, chaos on top of chaos.

KEN and ALLY dropping the bomb 

:biblionny:

Who knew this show would be seeing a resurgence 10 years in, and over Raquel of all people :dies:

Katie and Lala are lucky that Scandoval broke because they would have been the losers of the season otherwise. :rip:

3 hours ago, geddymonster said:

Katie and Lala are lucky that Scandoval broke because they would have been the losers of the season otherwise. :rip:

It’s kind of annoying that it did bc now they’re looking like they’re in the right :biblio: Raquel fumbled the bag so bad

The season finale trailer is out

it looks crazy :duca: :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

The season finale trailer is out

it looks crazy :duca: :toofunny3:

"But you didn't.  You ****** her best friend instead."

"I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT ******* RAQUEL!"

"I regret ever loving you."

"Ready?"

:jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5:

I‘m shaking, i‘m physically shaking. 
The trailer is EVERYTHING. Nobody talk to me on May 17th, i will not be open to interact with the world around me in any way.

the way ariana so ice coldly ends him and he has the audacity to yell at her like she did something wrong 

screaming at the galaxy lights being rachel's true villain origin story 

Just started watching! I was going to jump right into S10 but decided I should just watch from the start bc I hate not knowing the full story so...here we go

9 minutes ago, 305 said:

Just started watching! I was going to jump right into S10 but decided I should just watch from the start bc I hate not knowing the full story so...here we go

Enjoy!  Seasons 1-3 are reality tv masterpieces.  The quality dips a bit in the later seasons, but has come roaring back with S10 :flame: 

51 minutes ago, Miles. said:

Enjoy!  Seasons 1-3 are reality tv masterpieces.  The quality dips a bit in the later seasons, but has come roaring back with S10 :flame: 

Omg these people are such douchebags...I love it :dies:

The weekly Katie Maloney propaganda on PumpTwitter is the worst thing to come out of this season

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.