Taylor Swift - "Safe & Sound", "Eyes Open", "If This Was a Movie" (TV)

Dear Reader

3 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

Those Hunger Games songs need to be left in the era they came from. Generic blockbuster YA fodder. You don’t see Avril promoting Keep Holding On or Rihanna doing Sledgehammer at Super Bowl. Move on! I’m a fan but I’m not gonna blindly kiss her ass over every move she makes. They’re tedious, impersonal, non-specific, anonymous songs that I haven’t listened to in years & I’m certainly not gonna start now…

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR FEEELINGS

SAFE AND SOUND OSCAR WINNING SONG!

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Buffy

• Cruel Summer

• GabeInPolaroids

1 minute ago, Buffy said:

If This Was a Movie has a co-writer….

Just now, GabeInPolaroids said:

do you really think she would do that?

i don't know, it would be so weird to have speak now without these songs. she included songs like that on red and fearless tv, would feel weird.

but it will be good if not putting these on the record means 3 more songs than previously planned

I HAVE A FEELING SHE ELIMINATED THESE SONGS FROM HER VERSION OF PREACH NOW

AAAHH

something tells me she wants SN TV to be completely self written so she's tossing out ITWAM :rip:

We’re getting “All Of The Girls”!!!!!!! WE WON!!!!!! :jonny5:

omg this is so random I am still in shock :duca: All of the Girls is coming, but what happened to Need? :cm: If this was a movie is so random choice :dies:

Just now, TayDuaStan said:

We’re getting “All Of The Girls”!!!!!!! WE WON!!!!!! :jonny5:

A generic mess :rip: 

1 minute ago, YR. said:

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR FEEELINGS

SAFE AND SOUND OSCAR WINNING SONG!

SAFE AND SOUND GRAMMY SOTY. SHE FINALLY FOUND THE RIGHT SONG TO BREAK THE CURSE. :jonny5:

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

Can she put Hits Different on streaming too? I still haven't listened:rip:

She probably has some kind of contract with Target and can't put it elsewhere until the period ens :jonny: 

Just now, Squall said:

A generic mess :rip: 

OTH are enough we don't need Swifties acting like losers and ruining the excitement of others 10 minutes after the announcement too. 

I was hoping she would use the tour to launch the 3AM edition but no, she keeps ruining everything :cm: 

4 minutes ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

Of course these are still going to be on Speak Now TV, that’s like saying Wildest Dreams won’t be on 1989 TV

mte

Safe & Sound >>> Eyes Open >>>>>>> If This Was a Filler >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All Of The Losers You Loved Before

Just now, Gork said:

omg this is so random I am still in shock :duca: All of the Girls is coming, but what happened to Need? :cm: If this was a movie is so random choice :dies:

Maybe next week. I saw a theory on twitter that maybe we will be getting new songs every week as Taylor has shows only on Fridays & Weekends :clown:

1 minute ago, Klein said:

SAFE AND SOUND GRAMMY SOTY. SHE FINALLY FOUND THE RIGHT SONG TO BREAK THE CURSE. :jonny5:

AND FATE WILL COME THROUGH FOR HER BECAUSE SHE'S A GOOD WOMAN! :jonny:

Just now, Klein said:

OTH are enough we don't need Swifties acting like losers and ruining the excitement of others 10 minutes after the announcement too. 

Not gonna be happy at a generic Lover reject being released just because she announced it :rip: 

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Buffy said:

If This Was a Movie has a co-writer….

Which is why she's putting it out now and leaving it off of SNTV :eli: 

4 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

do you really think she would do that?

i don't know, it would be so weird to have speak now without these songs. she included songs like that on red and fearless tv, would feel weird.

but it will be good if not putting these on the record means 3 more songs than previously planned

I could definitely see it happening.  Eyes Open and Safe & Sound felt like a weird fit for Speak Now anyway, I always felt like they fit Red more (but I guess Red TV had way too many songs already).  Leaving off If This Was A Movie isn't a big loss if the benefit is her getting to call Speak Now TV 113% self written!

Just now, Squall said:

Not gonna be happy at a generic Lover reject being released just because she announced it :rip: 

Nobody's asking you to be happy about it but why do you feel the need to quote someone that is? :rip: 

OMG 

IF THIS WAS A MOVIE 

I can see Tik tolk of if this way a movie and exile talking about “baby what about the ending” 

Just now, Klein said:

Nobody's asking you to be happy about it but why do you feel the need to quote someone that is? :rip: 

Because it's a forum? Put me on ignore list if that can help you somehow :rip: 

1 minute ago, MissedTheTrain said:

Which is why she's putting it out now and leaving it off of SNTV :eli: 

I could definitely see it happening.  Eyes Open and Safe & Sound felt like a weird fit for Speak Now anyway, I always felt like they fit Red more (but I guess Red TV had way too many songs already).  Leaving off If This Was A Movie isn't a big loss if the benefit is her getting to call Speak Now TV 113% self written!

I’ll honestly be sad if she leaves ITWAM out of Speak Now (TV) :dancehall3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.