Taylor Swift - "Safe & Sound", "Eyes Open", "If This Was a Movie" (TV)

Dear Reader

3 minutes ago, 305 said:

The soundtrack singles aren't "added" to Red TV or Fearless TV but have the album covers though :huh:

yes they weren't added to the album, but added to that era 

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Buffy

• Cruel Summer

• GabeInPolaroids

4 minutes ago, 305 said:

The soundtrack singles aren't "added" to Red TV or Fearless TV but have the album covers though :huh:

Exactly. It's just dumb at this point 

is it just me or the rerecordings always sound... badly produced? the production just doesn't sound as clean as the originals

9 minutes ago, Lipgloss said:

All of the girls is such a terrible song :rip:. She really flopped with that era (aside from classics like CS & Lover). 

Rest of the songs are fantastic tho :clap3:

tell them :cm:

7 minutes ago, Joyride said:

is it just me or the rerecordings always sound... badly produced? the production just doesn't sound as clean as the originals

yes.

Sometimes the most raw sound it's ok and fit most with what the songs should be (her label back in late 00s and early 10s of course want them to sound more like clean rock pop cause it was the most mainstream sound), so a lot of songs on red for me are better (like state of grace) and for SN i think it could be better too.

For 1989 I'm scared cause all the max martin songs on red TV are terrible. 

I don't listen to Wildeast dreams TV since day 3 from its release too. 

Edited by vale9001

eyes open the banger that you are

42 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

For 1989 I'm scared cause all the max martin songs on red TV are terrible. 

they're fine

If this was a movie, Eyes open, and Safe & Sound all have triggered something deeply nostalgic within me and it's Red TV release week all over again and I can't stop listening :jonny5:

Edited by Wolf Alice

12 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

Do we actually even know how or why she picked him? I'd literally never heard of the man before he was involved in the rerecordings.

I randomly watched parts of the rep tour film a couple of weeks ago and for some reason kept on watching the credits roll at the end and his name popped out of nowhere (since he apparently recorded the audio for the film or something) so I looked his name up for the first time and turns out he got mixing credits on mixtape...

Why aren't these on her front page on Spotify, you either have to directly use the search bar or dig deep into her singles page to find them:skull:

1 minute ago, G.U.Y_Del_Rey said:

Why aren't these on her front page on Spotify, you either have to directly use the search bar or dig deep into her singles page to find them:skull:

because the release dates arent 2023

do we think she will release new TV tracks throught the tour? or was this just for fun

3 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

because the release dates arent 2023

The OGs are old af but the Taylor's Versions are new, and the Lover song is new to everyone, why don't they give them 2023 dates :skull:

1 minute ago, G.U.Y_Del_Rey said:

The OGs are old af but the Taylor's Versions are new, and the Lover song is new to everyone, why don't they give them 2023 dates :skull:

idk ask Taylor

I’m still baffled by this whole thing :rip: I really hope she actually has these added to an album tracklist eventually

6 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

I’m still baffled by this whole thing :rip: I really hope she actually has these added to an album tracklist eventually

i think if she was going to she would have by now

• ATRL Moderator

I can't stop listening to Safe & Sound :jonny: 

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

they're fine

This, I don’t know why everyone always acts like the Red pop singles were botched. The only part that sounds off is the “weee-eee” in WANEGBT (there’s no way around that one :toofunny2:), but the rest of the song is fine, and IKYWT, 22, etc. all sound fine. 

6 minutes ago, 1989 said:

This, I don’t know why everyone always acts like the Red pop singles were botched. The only part that sounds off is the “weee-eee” in WANEGBT (there’s no way around that one :toofunny2:), but the rest of the song is fine, and IKYWT, 22, etc. all sound fine. 

please the pproduction is weak.

Why do you think people pay millions to get Max martin as producer if Christophe who Marlowe can make his job. Shellback helps a little bit but they're not as the originals at all, i knew you were trouble in particolar is really really bad.

The fact that you all will force yourselves to listen to a probably worst 1989 for all life :jonnycat:

Edited by vale9001

1 hour ago, G.U.Y_Del_Rey said:

it's just a technical thing from spotify I think. If you link a song to an album they count the same date. 

I remember Elton made a new song for the 2017 album Diamonds and the single is dated 2017 too even if it's from some year after. 

Edited by vale9001

10 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

it's just a technical thing from spotify I think. If you link a song to an album they count the same date. 

I remember Elton made a new song for the 2017 album Diamonds and the single is dated 2017 too even if it's from some year after. 

The new songs aren't linked to albums though

Yeah, her team is useless. What's the point of changing their release dates if you don't even add it to the album tracklist?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.